E3 2014 - Shut up and take my money

A place to discuss music and video games.
E3 2014 - Official Thread

Sony 'leaks':

RUMOR: Sony E3 Conference Details Leaked: Uncharted, The Order, Guerrilla and more
We’re just a bit over a month to E3, and today a source that opted to remain anonymous contacted us to share what he alleges to be Sony Computer Entertainment’s plans for their press conference.

Our source mentioned that the information comes from contacts within Sony’s worldwide studios and a further contact at the BBH New York marketing firm, which works with Sony for part of its promotion.

The info reported below is awfully detailed, which is one of the reasons why we decided to publish it, but we were also able to confirm part of it with a second source. The double-sourced information is bolded, so while you should take everything with the customary grain of salt, the bolded parts stand on more solid ground than the rest.
The source also mentioned that the following publishers will be on stage: Rockstar (with Grand Theft Auto), Ubisoft, Electronic Arts, Konami, Capcom, Warner Bros, Activision, Square Enix, Take Two.

(Update: our source followed up saying that he’s actually not 100% sure if Rockstar will actually be on stage or Sony will just announce the next generation Ground Theft Auto V on their behalf)

There will also big titles announced for the Instant Game Collection, a segment on Project Morpheus, one on the Sony Entertainment Network and a re-introduction of PlayStation Now. Price drops will also be unveiled for the PS3 and PS Vita.

We’ll also see several smaller-scale, downloadable titles. PS Vita Vita will get some attention, but not much – as it’ll be a PS4 show. PS3 will get a montage and few new titles. Finally, the show will close with a teaser of a sequel of The Last of Us.

Again, everything mentioned above should be taken with the skepticism usually reserved to rumors, but much of it is so specific that it’s hard to completely disbelieve it. Unfortunately we’ll have to wait for June to see if everything will check out, but one thing is for sure: Personally I really hope it will, because if this is really what Sony’s presser will look like, we’re in for a real treat.
Soufce: http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/05/07/ ... much-more/

Nintendo:

At E3 this year, we are not planning to launch new hardware, and our main activity at E3 will be to announce and have people experience our software. Many people are certainly very interested in learning more about the Wii U titles that we are going to announce. We will use E3 as an ideal opportunity to talk in detail mainly about the Wii U titles that we are going to launch this year, and we also plan to make it possible for visitors to try the games immediately. As a brand new challenge, we are working to establish a new presentation style for E3.

First, we decided not to host a large-scale presentation targeted at everyone in the international audience where we announce new information as we did in the past.
Instead, at the E3 show this year, we are planning to host a few smaller events that are specifically focused on our software lineup for the U.S. market. There will be one closed event for American distributors, and we will hold another closed hands-on experience event, for mainly the Western gaming media. Also, I did not speak at last year’s presentation, and I am not planning to speak at these events at the E3 show this year either. Apart from these exclusive events for visitors, we are continuing to investigate ways to deliver information about our games directly to our home audience around the time of E3. We will share more information about them once they have officially been decided.

Microsoft:

Microsoft E3 Media briefing dated - Monday, June 9th at 9:30 AM PDT
Another May is upon us, which can mean only one thing: E3 is just a few short weeks away. Today we’re confirming that Xbox: Game On, the Xbox E3 2014 Media Briefing, will take place Monday, June 9 beginning at 9:30 AM PDT.

During the briefing, you’ll be treated to everything from in-depth looks at previously announced games to trailers for our unannounced games coming in 2014 and beyond. You can stream Xbox: Game On live beginning on June 9 at 9:00 AM PDT with our pre-show coverage on Xbox.com, Xbox Live, and Windows Phone globally. You can also watch Xbox: Game On on Spike TV in the U.S. and Canada at 9:30 AM PDT.

We’re also planning a number of fan-centric events both before and after Xbox: Game On for those fans that are in LA and for those who are watching around the world. Stay tuned for more details on those activities as we get closer to E3!

Any chance at all of some Fallout 4 news at E3?

Give me something Bethesda...anything....I need it

ChristNolan wrote:Any chance at all of some Fallout 4 news at E3?

Give me something Bethesda...anything....I need it
I have no idea what's in their heads tbh. Four years after Skyrim right? And what about ESOnline. Dunno man.

Stop begging, or they'll go all Valve on us.

Pratham wrote:Stop begging, or they'll go all Valve on us.
Fuck Valve. :evil: You know what I mean...

I get that they're pulling a Nolan on us by keeping whatever they're working on tip top secret, but cmon man. It's been 4 damn years since New Vegas and 3 since Skyrim, now is the time to strike. I need to get my hands on some Next-Gen Bethesda open world glitchy goodness. :batman:

Everyone hype for E3 and I'm just like

I really want to see some more of i[]The Phantom Pain[/i], perhaps a look at the online. Whatever Netherrealms is working on is definitely something I'm already looking forward to. Battlefront's another one I'll be keeping my eye on, also Mirror's Edge 2 if it shows up. Some more from The Division, and who knows, maybe Ubisoft will bring another surpise game this year. I really want to see Rockstar's Agent, although it's unlikely they'll be showing anything at E3. Other ones I'm optimistic for appearing are The Last Guardian, a new F-Zero or Metroid, Del Toro's Insane and Mass Effect 4.

Fallout 4 is what I need though. Give it to me.

darthnazgul wrote:I really want to see some more of i[]The Phantom Pain[/i], perhaps a look at the online. Whatever Netherrealms is working on is definitely something I'm already looking forward to. Battlefront's another one I'll be keeping my eye on, also Mirror's Edge 2 if it shows up. Some more from The Division, and who knows, maybe Ubisoft will bring another surpise game this year. I really want to see Rockstar's Agent, although it's unlikely they'll be showing anything at E3. Other ones I'm optimistic for appearing are The Last Guardian, a new F-Zero or Metroid, Del Toro's Insane and Mass Effect 4.

Fallout 4 is what I need though. Give it to me.
They probably will. 2 years ago was Watch Dogs and last year was The Division. Those both look great so hopefully it's another one similar in quailty.

anepicmoviereviewer wrote:They probably will. 2 years ago was Watch Dogs and last year was The Division. Those both look great so hopefully it's another one similar in quailty.
Hope so but I doubt it. Probally some new The Division gameplay, wich is always welcome, great looking game. And probally the first real preview of the new Assassins's Creed