Batman: Arkham Knight (PC/PS4/XB1)

A place to discuss music and video games.
m4st4 wrote:Going the PS4 route because we don't have MS support here in Croatia. I really don't want to buy more expensive machine right now and feel the cold sweat every time it coughs a weird sound. I also don't need the kinect thingie, not sure anyone needs it anyway.

PS4, cheaper, cleaner, safer route... With (slightly) more stuff to play that interest me.

But I'll eventually dip for X-One too...kinect-less version, probably when Halo 5 arrives, just like I did with 360 before Halo 4.

I thought I heard that halo 5 would be available for play station 4? Is this not the case otherwise I may have to reconsider and get the xbox 1. My son and I love our halo so that would be a deal breaker for me if halo 5 won't be available for play station 4. Anybody have the facts on this matter?

yogamble wrote:
m4st4 wrote:Going the PS4 route because we don't have MS support here in Croatia. I really don't want to buy more expensive machine right now and feel the cold sweat every time it coughs a weird sound. I also don't need the kinect thingie, not sure anyone needs it anyway.

PS4, cheaper, cleaner, safer route... With (slightly) more stuff to play that interest me.

But I'll eventually dip for X-One too...kinect-less version, probably when Halo 5 arrives, just like I did with 360 before Halo 4.

I thought I heard that halo 5 would be available for play station 4? Is this not the case otherwise I may have to reconsider and get the xbox 1. My son and I love our halo so that would be a deal breaker for me if halo 5 won't be available for play station 4. Anybody have the facts on this matter?
Halo on a Sony device. That will never happen.

yogamble wrote:

Microsoft owns Halo. You're probably getting confused with Destiny, by the original developer of Halo.

Yeah that sucks. Guess I'll be getting xbox 1 after all :?

As far as origin glitches go; I just watched a few YouTube videos about it and it doesn't really seem that bad. SHH strikes again with over exaggeration Reading some of the gamers comments over there you'd think it was the worse game ever just filled with problems. From my own experience that simply just is not the case. It's a fun game on par with the other arkham games in the series. AK is going to be really special though, there's no dought in my mind.

I don't know why devs make DLCs when the game is in development itself (other than for profit obviously). No wonder 0-day DLCs are angering gamers. Feels like we are getting an incomplete game.

Pratham wrote:I don't know why devs make DLCs when the game is in development itself (other than for profit obviously). No wonder 0-day DLCs are angering gamers. Feels like we are getting an incomplete game.
It's about the material that, during the development time, won't make the cut, so they already know where to put it - in DLC form. And this is a leak, we're not supposed to know about it for quite some time, yikes.

Edit: Except if you're Ubi, then it's DLC by default.
Last edited by m4st4 on June 17th, 2014, 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

well shit, I might just buy this for the Bale suit