TitanFall Official Thread (PC & XBOX One)

A place to discuss music and video games.
RIFA wrote:
I don't get some of the hate that Sessler gets, from all the reviews I've seen he is one of my favorites.

Sessler gets hate ? :shock:

All those PS4 guys must cry so hard lol... They should get a gaming PC or an XBOX One because they'll never get to play Titanfall on their beloved console. :lol: Maybe 2 years from now...

RIFA wrote:Sessler gets hate ? :shock:

All those PS4 guys must cry so hard lol... They should get a gaming PC or an XBOX One because they'll never get to play Titanfall on their beloved console. :lol: Maybe 2 years from now...
Well I'm not even referring to the Titanfall review in this instance, it is people saying he is anti-whatever company even though he gives praise to the good exclusives on any system. And Titanfall better not come to Playstation, just bought a One and the series is a huge reason why.

Are you big enough?

I can't believe you of all guys talk like this... Camping much? Don't act like those YouTube freaks, why don't you buy every platform out there? That's right - because money doesn't grow on trees.

m4st4 wrote:

I can't believe you of all guys talk like this... Camping much? Don't act like those YouTube freaks, why don't you buy every platform out there? That's right - because money doesn't grow on trees.
Or maybe because I never have seen the point so far. I considered consoles to be too expensive compared to what they offer. They were always like alienware computers to me. A waste of cash.

But what does that have to do with what I said? PS4 fanboys were mad that Titanfall was not released on their console so they trashed the game without even playing it. That's a reality because it happened. That's what I was talking about... I honestly don't see the point of your reply.

Well I remember you used the word ''elitism'' here, but I don't see any difference, you sound just like ''them''.

Why generalizing so much because YT trolls do their job as per usual? I don't see any difference with the so called PC crowd, or XBOX crowd. Trolls are trolls.

Now how about we talk about gamers, and games - that was my point.

*btween Sessler is probably my favorite game reviewer, huge respect for the guy

m4st4 wrote:

Well I remember you used the word ''elitism'' here, but I don't see any difference, you sound just like ''them''.

Why generalizing so much because YT trolls do their job as per usual? I don't see any difference with the so called PC crowd, or XBOX crowd. Trolls are trolls.

Now how about we talk about gamers, and games - that was my point.

*btween Sessler is probably my favorite game reviewer, huge respect for the guy
I was not generalizing... I clearly said "all THOSE PS4 guys" ... those as in... those who cry on youtube videos and on forums bashing the game. I think it was pretty obvious.

It's good to have a console when your PC gets old (I had a cicle of ~4 years between my 3 PCs). Yes, low graphics compared to a PC but I can play the game. Granted I bought my PS3 console second hand this january (at a forth of the price to buy a new PC) and new PS3 games are more expensive than their PC counterparts (I will play exclusives and 1 year or older games, from the store or the sh market). So till I renew my PC I'll make good use of the console (and honestly some games play better on console - 3rd person games for ex)