We all knew this would happen

A place to discuss music and video games.

When I was a kid, I always thought that movement would be one of the big hurdles for VR. Still not sure if that would feel awkward or not. Besides, it looks pretty funny.

Decent workout for dudes who play a lot though. Would like to try it.

i've always been kind of creeped out by occulus rift even if still curious as hell
but i've never been, like, absolutely sure gaming wouldn't/couldn't lead to some kind of distopian or demographical disaster
i've also always feared what people would say about how this new invention would consume our lives and daily activities and how that one will be some tool of domination and so on (I mean I know it's highly likely but it's still silly to say it)

so having the omni present at least one physical benefit feels at least somewhat reassuring

Only a matter of time before we're in the Matrix.

I'm speechless.

Another nail in the coffin of reality and social interaction.

Bullshit, that looks beast even though I'd still play with a controller cause videogames is a form of complete resting to me

Screw this. Call me when brain jack version is available.

MiracleSleeper2 wrote:Only a matter of time before we're in the Matrix.
Who can say we aren't already?

DUNDUNDUN!!!

SomeFrenchToast wrote:Bullshit, that looks beast even though I'd still play with a controller cause videogames is a form of complete resting to me
Yeah, my ideal state of gaming is resting against the couch, in front of the widescreen with a controller in hand. But I haven't done that in a year or so, unfortunately.