The Last of Us - It can't be for nothing (Part II announced)

A place to discuss music and video games.
Forum Pro
Did Cilogy finish it?

𝑰 π’˜π’‚π’π’•π’†π’… 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒕 π’Šπ’ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒕. π‘»π’‰π’†π’š π’…π’Šπ’…π’'𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒕 π‘±π’‚π’˜π’” π’Šπ’ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’”π’˜π’Šπ’Žπ’Žπ’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒑𝒐𝒐𝒍.
- π‘«π’†π’π’Šπ’” π‘½π’Šπ’π’π’†π’π’†π’–π’—π’†

Forum Pro
Next gen features are now:

𝑰 π’˜π’‚π’π’•π’†π’… 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒕 π’Šπ’ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒕. π‘»π’‰π’†π’š π’…π’Šπ’…π’'𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒕 π‘±π’‚π’˜π’” π’Šπ’ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’”π’˜π’Šπ’Žπ’Žπ’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒑𝒐𝒐𝒍.

Just finished my second playthrough.

...so The Last of Us Part II might be my favorite game of all time?

-Vader

Forum Pro
Vader182 wrote: ↑
July 26th, 2020, 4:25 am
Just finished my second playthrough.

...so The Last of Us Part II might be my favorite game of all time?

-Vader
That's cool.

I'm trying to find a reason to replay it x3 now but will probably wait for PS5 and factions update.

Can't believe how easily I can say that Part II is definitely even better than Part I in my eyes now, after Plat.

Forum Pro

Final part is some of the best presented impressions I've heard so far.

Forum Pro
LATE LATE LATE game location spoiler.

Bro.

Finally finished my Survivor+ run. Ghost of Tsushima kinda distracted me. And now for Grounded+.
Rat King was also surprisingly easy on Survivor. Just gotta run n gun.

Almost (exactly) two months late here, but DAMN. Just finished the game and I don't know that I've ever been so satisfied with a sequel, video game or otherwise. I'll have to finally read up on some of the negative feedback on the game, but I'm really struggling to find anything I dislike here. Can't say I've been so engrossed with a game since . . . well, since the first game.

Location: [insert non-spoilery location here, that wasn't a spoiler to begin with]
BroskiSabor wrote: ↑
August 19th, 2020, 10:39 am
Almost (exactly) two months late here, but DAMN. Just finished the game and I don't know that I've ever been so satisfied with a sequel, video game or otherwise. I'll have to finally read up on some of the negative feedback on the game, but I'm really struggling to find anything I dislike here. Can't say I've been so engrossed with a game since . . . well, since the first game.
Same here. I’ve been super busy the past few months but I just finished it today (praise the lord.) This game man.... those shots of
Joel’s face at the end, that make Ellie change her mind and want to kill Abby...
:clap: Nolan would be proud

those silent quick flashback shots remind me of Nolan.