The Last of Us - It can't be for nothing (Part II announced)

A place to discuss music and video games.
When the nines and tens and millions start rolling? Not really no. Haters are loud, sure, but Sony won't give a damn. Their whole brand is built on AAA first party games, as indicated literally today with the release of their marvel-y new brand logo.

Assuming the nines and tens come...

Bacon wrote:
May 12th, 2020, 7:18 pm
why wouldn't they, tho lol

the internet is a loud bubble, this is still going to sell like crazy. esp with all of us inside.

-Vader

Bacon wrote:
Bacon, how long have you been stealth trolling this topic? 😂

Bacon wrote:
This ain't Death Stranding, I don't see IGN or any other mainstream critic giving it anything less than a 9, it looks incredibly detailed animation wise, it's going to be one of PS4s swansongs and it's a sequel to PlayStations beloved exclusive.

I understand that you didn't like what you've seen but it is literally a 20+ hours journey and nobody can say shit for sure until they play this and experience it start to finish.

A bit of scepticism is always nice though. I don't have it yet because ND never disappointed me. Judging by what I've seen so far, hardly will with Part II suddenly.

"I know even within the studio we've had a lot of like philosophical arguments about some of the events and what happens in the game and I think this one might be more divisive than the first game."

"In a very kind of exciting way that I think it raises those interesting philosophical questions, and ask the players to interpret some of the material that's there and see where they stand on those questions."
-Neil Druckmann

"I know even within the studio we've had a lot of like philosophical arguments about some of the events and what happens in the game and I think this one might be more divisive than the first game."

"In a very kind of exciting way that I think it raises those interesting philosophical questions, and ask the players to interpret some of the material that's there and see where they stand on those questions."
-Neil Druckmann

oh my that is exciting

m4st4 wrote:
May 13th, 2020, 10:58 am

-Neil Druckmann

As long as these philosophical arguments don’t mean top tier talent leaving the team I “probably” won’t mind. If they lose a bunch of people that make Naughty Dog one of the best devs, then it would be a huge L no matter how someone looks at it.

So fuckin pumped for this ish