The Last of Us - It can't be for nothing (Part II announced)

A place to discuss music and video games.
Did Cilogy finish it?

Next gen features are now:

Just finished my second playthrough.

...so The Last of Us Part II might be my favorite game of all time?

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
July 26th, 2020, 4:25 am
Just finished my second playthrough.

...so The Last of Us Part II might be my favorite game of all time?

-Vader
That's cool.

I'm trying to find a reason to replay it x3 now but will probably wait for PS5 and factions update.

Can't believe how easily I can say that Part II is definitely even better than Part I in my eyes now, after Plat.

Final part is some of the best presented impressions I've heard so far.

LATE LATE LATE game location spoiler.

Bro.

Finally finished my Survivor+ run. Ghost of Tsushima kinda distracted me. And now for Grounded+.
Rat King was also surprisingly easy on Survivor. Just gotta run n gun.

Almost (exactly) two months late here, but DAMN. Just finished the game and I don't know that I've ever been so satisfied with a sequel, video game or otherwise. I'll have to finally read up on some of the negative feedback on the game, but I'm really struggling to find anything I dislike here. Can't say I've been so engrossed with a game since . . . well, since the first game.

BroskiSabor wrote:
August 19th, 2020, 10:39 am
Almost (exactly) two months late here, but DAMN. Just finished the game and I don't know that I've ever been so satisfied with a sequel, video game or otherwise. I'll have to finally read up on some of the negative feedback on the game, but I'm really struggling to find anything I dislike here. Can't say I've been so engrossed with a game since . . . well, since the first game.
Same here. I’ve been super busy the past few months but I just finished it today (praise the lord.) This game man.... those shots of
Joel’s face at the end, that make Ellie change her mind and want to kill Abby...
:clap: Nolan would be proud

those silent quick flashback shots remind me of Nolan.

So I’m playing this through again....on GROUNDED. It’s uh. It’s kickin my ass. The elementary school man....