The Last of Us - It can't be for nothing (Part II announced)

A place to discuss music and video games.

We need to have a zoom meeting after everybody's done, for collective therapy and discussion. I'm serious.

m4st4 wrote:
June 23rd, 2020, 5:38 am
Post game, read only after done interview with Druckmann/Gross:

https://www.indiewire.com/2020/06/the-l ... 234568597/

A MUST READ when you're done with this and cannot escape the game even though the PS4 is off.
i take it you beat the game?

real ending spoilers:
how about that ending sequence? fight was crazy, and oh my gosh i was weeping through the whole joel flashback. i am a changed person because of this game.

also earlier in the game but fighting ellie as abby fuck you ND that made me want to die

honestly really sad that i never got to participate in the experience of playing this game (the first one i mean) and the anticipate the launch of this. i never got around to actually buying a ps4 which seems like a plebe move but i always felt like i was too much of a noob with consoles to warrant a purchase lol. kinda sucks because i feel like this series would have totally been my kind of shit

It's never too late...

-Vader

Ruth wrote:
June 23rd, 2020, 3:29 pm
honestly really sad that i never got to participate in the experience of playing this game (the first one i mean) and the anticipate the launch of this. i never got around to actually buying a ps4 which seems like a plebe move but i always felt like i was too much of a noob with consoles to warrant a purchase lol. kinda sucks because i feel like this series would have totally been my kind of shit
I highly recommend watching the streamer called Marz, she was similar to you just couple of years back, then started playing (and streaming) with TLOU. It is never too late and the return is immense imo. It's a relatively new but growing medium. Fully competent and comparable to literature, movies, tv series etc.

Michaelf, I need to gather my thoughts so that I can fully comment on it all... But yes.
YES.

m4st4 wrote:
June 23rd, 2020, 4:25 pm
I highly recommend watching the streamer called Marz
In my honest and humble opinion, simping is for dumb dumbs... unless it's for Marz.

On another note, I finished my playthrough last night. The TLoU games are the only games that have made me this emotional.

the only way in which this game hasn't split the people is the bottle vs brick types, which one are you btw?

prince0gotham wrote:
June 23rd, 2020, 5:20 pm
the only way in which this game hasn't split the people is the bottle vs brick types, which one are you btw?
Bottle all the way.

you deserve the brick for saying that you bottlist