The Last of Us - It can't be for nothing (Part II announced)

A place to discuss music and video games.
Vader182 wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 5:59 am
I've been replaying Uncharted and it is my opinion Uncharted 4 is a good video game

-Vader
Damn right it is. :thumbup: Please tell me you won't skip Lost Legacy! Imo the best one after Among Thieves!

HE HASNT PLAYED LEFT BEHIND

prince0gotham wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 9:23 am
HE HASNT PLAYED LEFT BEHIND
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK, VADER. You can't play Part II without Left Behind, I will see to it personally.

he's a racist when it comes to DLCs

Jeez Louise, I was eating my fast food and then suddenly stopped and shivered at the thought again. He needs to play it before the next weekend.

Anyway... If you want to see how much of what you're playing and feeling in the level has been carefully constructed for you, to focus your attention on specific things and thoughts:

yeah i saw this the other day
if you wanna see something similarly special see this whole playlist I think i've posted before too

sadly the guy never finished it and it takes a while to get going but his observations once he goes deep into it are great, esp from 3/4th video on

PS: this is a playlist, somehow the forum embeds the link into one video though

also this is more directly related but also kinda general

Hey, at least we don't have to post intricate codes just for it to show up! Thanks!

Anyway... Too much hype all around. God I missed the word.

PS5 event in 45
Part II preload after Midnight
Tomorrow reviews...

It gets raves across the board, has 96% on metacritic :gonf:

To be honest, I would've been shocked had it gotten less. Even Uncharted 3, a game with an extremely messy bullshit-y narrative, got similar raves and GOTY all over.

So, clearly ND just make video games that reviewers will vibe with even if there's considerable flaws or questionable elements.

That said, I'm wildly excited.

-Vader