Half-Life: Alyx

A place to discuss music and video games.
Pratham wrote:
April 8th, 2020, 12:39 pm
m4st4 wrote:
April 8th, 2020, 12:31 pm
will Half-Life 3 be?
ftfy :P
I don't doubt it any longer after spending the last two console generations caring less and less about the franchise. They did it with Alyx, which will hopefully be released on PS VR2 and they will build upon it with the (in) famous NUMBER THREE, in three years. My prediction!

Fun fact, this thread was started seven years ago, lol.

I’m really hoping this gets a release on PSVR and/or it’s compatible with PS5. I feel like if it’s supposed to be is good as the rave reviews, it just deserves a bigger crowd. I might be able to justify a purchase of PSVR at some point then.

killer app

gonna ask santa for a valve index this year

I want this on PSVR 2 so badly.

m4st4 wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 1:13 am
Please and thank you! I could justify getting it on a PlayStation format in the future but just can’t spring for a expensive gaming PC and then the expensive VR for that as well. The problem is there just isn’t that much in VR I want outside of this.

BobRoss08 wrote:
May 27th, 2020, 12:43 am
m4st4 wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 1:13 am
Please and thank you! I could justify getting it on a PlayStation format in the future but just can’t spring for a expensive gaming PC and then the expensive VR for that as well. The problem is there just isn’t that much in VR I want outside of this.
Considering Valve's recent comments on console gaming and Half-Life franchise in general, it is highly likely to happen in the future.