Battlefield 4 (PC/XBOX360/PS3/NEXT-GEN)

A place to discuss music and video games.

Holy shit. Looks like people will actually play campaign with this one. Looks very cinematic.

The good stuff?

There is, even though this is just campaign footage and we'll have to wait till they'll show the potential for the MP but there is incredible potential.

The bad stuff?

Blinding sun is back. Not that it's not realistic but I still consider that in a game... it is annoying.

Anxious to see some MP footage since that's what I normally play but campaign looks boss

Dem Animations, Dem particle effects. This looks very impressive. If games look like that now, imagine what they will look like a few years from now.

Dream-Xtractor wrote:Anxious to see some MP footage since that's what I normally play but campaign looks boss
mp ftw !!!!

Okay... what's the difference with Battlefield 3 now? None. Thanks for the rip off.

SomeFrenchToast wrote:Okay... what's the difference with Battlefield 3 now? None. Thanks for the rip off.
Battlefield 3 was basically a BF4 Beta.

However, I don't understand how that's a ripoff since BF3 (even as a BF4 beta) was still the best shooter on the market...

I guess it's a trend to complain and throw negative stuff out there just for the sake of it.

By the way, they confirmed this is Frostbite 3 engine. CryEngine 3 got mauled last night.

RIFA wrote:
SomeFrenchToast wrote:Okay... what's the difference with Battlefield 3 now? None. Thanks for the rip off.
I guess it's a trend to complain and throw negative stuff out there just for the sake of it.
I'm not throwing negative stuff cause it's a trend, I'm speaking my mind. Can't we be allowed to have negative opinions anymore? I felt like I was watching a BF3 video on a new map.

And don't shit me, a "beta" costing 70€, yeah, beta my ass. This is a swindling, I'm not going to pay another 70€ for a game that looks exactly the same. Happy wasting your money.
Last edited by SomeFrenchToast on March 27th, 2013, 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hell of an engine, too.
Man, the power on these next consoles is going to be kickass. Imagine what stuff like Elder Scrolls VI will look like. Skyrim already looks amazing on current gen. Imagine how big free roam and sandbox games will be on these.