Page 268 of 269

Re: General Music Thread

Posted: July 29th, 2020, 6:35 pm
by Disney+'s solo2001
Ruth wrote:
July 29th, 2020, 4:11 pm
i’m no taylor swift fan but
i'm not racist but

Re: General Music Thread

Posted: July 30th, 2020, 10:12 am
by Ruth
Disney+'s solo2001 wrote:
July 29th, 2020, 6:35 pm
Ruth wrote:
July 29th, 2020, 4:11 pm
i’m no taylor swift fan but
i'm not racist but
okay you got me, i am now a taylor swift fan


also spent the entire night listening to bon iver, thank you taylor for bringing me back to 2013

Re: General Music Thread

Posted: July 30th, 2020, 2:31 pm
by Disney+'s solo2001
i meant that all taylor swift fans are racist, obviously

Re: General Music Thread

Posted: July 31st, 2020, 2:02 pm
by Pratham
Image

Re: General Music Thread

Posted: July 31st, 2020, 2:59 pm
by m4st4
Look at mah gurl Taylor glow in 2020. And all based on pure audio and zero noise.

Re: General Music Thread

Posted: August 1st, 2020, 1:51 pm
by TeddyBlass


Worked on a cool dance record back in January. Finally got released. Enjoy 🎧

Re: General Music Thread

Posted: August 22nd, 2020, 7:09 am
by BroskiSabor
Has anyone listened to the new Nas album? It's surprisingly good.

That feels weird to say in 2020.

Re: General Music Thread

Posted: August 22nd, 2020, 12:56 pm
by bootsy
BroskiSabor wrote:
August 22nd, 2020, 7:09 am
Has anyone listened to the new Nas album? It's surprisingly good.

That feels weird to say in 2020.
Haven't heard it yet but it seems to be getting a positive reaction. I can't wait to hear it as he is my favorite rapper of all time.

Re: General Music Thread

Posted: August 22nd, 2020, 1:45 pm
by BroskiSabor
bootsy wrote:
August 22nd, 2020, 12:56 pm
BroskiSabor wrote:
August 22nd, 2020, 7:09 am
Has anyone listened to the new Nas album? It's surprisingly good.

That feels weird to say in 2020.
Haven't heard it yet but it seems to be getting a positive reaction. I can't wait to hear it as he is my favorite rapper of all time.
Five to ten years ago I would have agreed but I've come to the realization that his post God's Son outputs have been really underwhelming. This might be my favorite project since that album but it's too soon to tell. Easily better than anything he put out in the 2010's, though.

Re: General Music Thread

Posted: August 22nd, 2020, 2:03 pm
by bootsy
BroskiSabor wrote:
August 22nd, 2020, 1:45 pm
bootsy wrote:
August 22nd, 2020, 12:56 pm
BroskiSabor wrote:
August 22nd, 2020, 7:09 am
Has anyone listened to the new Nas album? It's surprisingly good.

That feels weird to say in 2020.
Haven't heard it yet but it seems to be getting a positive reaction. I can't wait to hear it as he is my favorite rapper of all time.
Five to ten years ago I would have agreed but I've come to the realization that his post God's Son outputs have been really underwhelming. This might be my favorite project since that album but it's too soon to tell. Easily better than anything he put out in the 2010's, though.
Not really, Life Is Good was very good so was Hip Hip Is Dead and Untitled. He's still putting out very good quality music.