General Music Thread

A place to discuss music and video games.
ArmandFancypants wrote:
October 8th, 2018, 12:56 am
Who fucking cares how celebrities vote?
stan culture or people merely looking up to celebs will never cease to exist, so celebrities do have the power to influence. It can both be amazing or terrifying, but people do care. Especially if you’re spending your money to support those celebs via buying their records or paying the price of a movie ticket. I’m sure you probably have some snarky reply incomming, but the political divide is strong enough in 2018 for certain people to feel (rightly) uncomfortable and want to know what sort of people they financially support. Obviously, celebs don’t necessarily have to disclose any of this, but if they do, people are also welcome to form their own opinions on this.

Props to Taylor.

Ruth wrote:
October 8th, 2018, 7:31 am
ArmandFancypants wrote:
October 8th, 2018, 12:56 am
Who fucking cares how celebrities vote?
stan culture or people merely looking up to celebs will never cease to exist, so celebrities do have the power to influence. It can both be amazing or terrifying, but people do care. Especially if you’re spending your money to support those celebs via buying their records or paying the price of a movie ticket. I’m sure you probably have some snarky reply incomming, but the political divide is strong enough in 2018 for certain people to feel (rightly) uncomfortable and want to know what sort of people they financially support. Obviously, celebs don’t necessarily have to disclose any of this, but if they do, people are also welcome to form their own opinions on this.

Props to Taylor.
Truth. I'd be the first one to drop my future financial support (right now consisting of buying vinyls for 1989 and Reputation) if I knew she's a polar opposite of what I believe is the right thing to view the world and people in it. I dropped 'a longtime friend' who trashed gays in front of me, I can easily do so with celebrities who are a distant light away from me.

What you say about nowadays climate is our reality Ruth and, even though not every single celeb needs to declare their political viewpoint, if they do, they better do it to support the true values; after all, their influence is, in fact, real.🕷

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking to sell a ticket to 'The World of Hans Zimmer' (Hollywood in Vienna) concert which takes place on the 18th of this month in Austria. I was really looking forward to seeing him perform but unfortunately something has popped up and I'm no longer able to attend.

If there's anyone who's interested, please let me know.

Thanks

If you were thinking Damon Albarn's recent Gorillaz material wasn't up to snuff, here's something to hopefully raise your spirits. This is fantastic.

Frank Ocean is doing stuff

pls frank

pls

A Foo Fighers show was just announced for next year in my town, so now I definitely can't afford a PS4 on Black Friday cause there is no way I'm skipping that.

still worth it though

Sanchez wrote:
November 22nd, 2018, 4:52 pm
A Foo Fighers show was just announced for next year in my town, so now I definitely can't afford a PS4 on Black Friday cause there is no way I'm skipping that.

still worth it though

Not everyone considers a video game console a priority investment.

That being said...I bought a PS4 today with Spidey. 8-)

Bacon wrote:
November 23rd, 2018, 2:45 am
Not everyone considers a video game console a priority investment.

That being said...I bought a PS4 today with Spidey. 8-)
Oh,I know all to well.
Just seems like Sanchez never stops mentioning getting a PS4 :lol:

Personally,I to would rather see the Foo Fighters than buy a game console.

I hate it when artisits call it a "World Tour", which only includes America and Europe. #thirdworldproblems #rude :evil: