General Music Thread

A place to discuss music and video games.
The new Thirty Seconds to Mars single... :neutral: :sick:

BroskiSabor wrote:The new Thirty Seconds to Mars single... :neutral: :sick:
I like it. I hope this album's at least better than This Is War, which had maybe two good songs but was otherwise boring as hell.

MikaHaeli8 wrote:
I like it. I hope this album's at least better than This Is War, which had maybe two good songs but was otherwise boring as hell.
I've never been the biggest fan of theirs, but I liked the "rock" sound they had when I was younger. This more alternative, Muse-ish stuff just doesn't seem to fit them.

BroskiSabor wrote:
MikaHaeli8 wrote:
I've never been the biggest fan of theirs, but I liked the "rock" sound they had when I was younger. This more alternative, Muse-ish stuff just doesn't seem to fit them.
Leto cares more about looks then music. So his music is bland and just blah. imo

I just don't like Leto very much when he's not in a Fincher film or getting chopped up by Bateman.
Say Girl

Peace wrote:
BroskiSabor wrote: I've never been the biggest fan of theirs, but I liked the "rock" sound they had when I was younger. This more alternative, Muse-ish stuff just doesn't seem to fit them.
Leto cares more about looks then music. So his music is bland and just blah. imo

I just don't like Leto very much when he's not in a Fincher film or getting chopped up by Bateman.
excellent post

Peace wrote:
BroskiSabor wrote: I've never been the biggest fan of theirs, but I liked the "rock" sound they had when I was younger. This more alternative, Muse-ish stuff just doesn't seem to fit them.

That moment when you realize Paul Allen is Jared Leto... woah.

new yeezy album this year?

Why you lurking my page brah?

Dodd wrote:new yeezy album this year?

:tooexcited:

I heard his next album would be called Rich Black American, but this supposed tracklist is new. Anything Yeezy is always welcome.

The last thing he put out, Cruel Summer was pretty great, especially the first half.

Major disappointment. I love 30STM but that song was so hallow. I hope their album is good.

It was also confirmed this past week that Justin will be releasing a second part of The 20/20 Experience in the fall!
- JustJared

:tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited:

Another tour as well?!