General Music Thread

A place to discuss music and video games.
self-explanatory me thinks

Clever title! :thumbup:

solo2001 wrote:Clever title! :thumbup:
i know rite?

This is so vague I haven't a clue what to do here. I'll try this...
I LIKE MUSIC!

All music sucks.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

There have not been too many great releases this year but things will pick up soon hopefully, I should get some awesome stuff before the year is out.
Do you... like pineapple?

I thought Tools new album was finally going to come out this year, but NOPE!

ComptonTerry wrote:I thought Tools new album was finally going to come out this year, but NOPE!
I gave up actively waiting for a new album by them about 4 years ago when I realised that no matter what, it's going to take far too long but it will come when it comes- or they'll simply retire. But I was hoping for one this year.
Do you... like pineapple?

jibran wrote:
ComptonTerry wrote:I thought Tools new album was finally going to come out this year, but NOPE!
I gave up actively waiting for a new album by them about 4 years ago when I realised that no matter what, it's going to take far too long but it will come when it comes- or they'll simply retire. But I was hoping for one this year.
Yeah I pretty much gave up 6 months ago. I haven't been listening to music much lately but last summer I was listening to music all day, especially Tool. Apparently they have been "working on it." That means it will come out 10 years from now.

I think they'll eventually come out with the next one whenever that is.