General Music Thread

A place to discuss music and video games.
Bacon, check out Nine Inch Nail's hit Christian single, "Closer." It's about getting closer to god.

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:Bacon, check out Nine Inch Nail's hit Christian single, "Closer." It's about getting closer to god.

-Vader
lol send him the video. Shit haunted me as a child.
Say Girl

Vader182 wrote:Bacon, check out Nine Inch Nail's hit Christian single, "Closer." It's about getting closer to god.

-Vader
NIN isn't Christian. Wut.

Bacon wrote:

-Vader
NIN isn't Christian. Wut.
He's fucking with you. It's a pretty vulgar song.

BroskiSabor wrote:
Bacon wrote: NIN isn't Christian. Wut.
He's fucking with you. It's a pretty vulgar song.
Nine Inch Nails is named after Jesus' crucifixion. Better yet, try out the song "Heresy", which is a scholarly attack on heretics against the Church. I highly recommend them to religious people.

-Vader

On the topic of Closer by NIN, does anybody know the name of the remix version used in the se7en title sequence?

Vader182 wrote:
BroskiSabor wrote: He's fucking with you. It's a pretty vulgar song.
Nine Inch Nails is named after Jesus' crucifixion. Better yet, try out the song "Heresy", which is a scholarly attack on heretics against the Church. I highly recommend them to religious people.

-Vader
:twothumbsup:

Really tho that is one ugly album. I love it.
Say Girl

New Strokes album is very solid.
Why you lurking my page brah?

Dodd wrote:New Strokes album is very solid.
Agreed. I enjoyed it, but not something I'll be returning to a lot, same with most of their albums.

Best artist of 2012 for me was by a clear mile Mac DeMarco, a lot of new music gets released which I tend to think is good for 'new music' but nothing more, DeMarco's music though is something I could put up against bands from any era and his personality is as strong as any timeless artist, he has a big future.