General Music Thread

A place to discuss music and video games.
SantomTheWhite wrote:I think they'll eventually come out with the next one whenever that is.
Yes, that is the general idea but I was thinking just then that the guys in the band are getting pretty old, I wonder if they ever considered calling it quits. I mean not decrepit, semi-decomposed, Rolling Stones old but simply older. To be honest if they released another good one and then retired from Tool, I wouldn't mind, they have other interests. I would maybe prefer a new A Perfect Circle album anyway.
Do you... like pineapple?

jibran wrote:
SantomTheWhite wrote:I think they'll eventually come out with the next one whenever that is.
Yes, that is the general idea but I was thinking just then that the guys in the band are getting pretty old, I wonder if they ever considered calling it quits. I mean not decrepit, semi-decomposed, Rolling Stones old but simply older. To be honest if they released another good one and then retired from Tool, I wouldn't mind, they have other interests. I would maybe prefer a new A Perfect Circle album anyway.
That's pretty much what I'm expecting. I think their fifth album will be there final, and I'm hoping it's better than 10,000 Days (Which I like more than most people do)

Music is quite good, but I'd rather listen to children screaming.

I need to get my hands on new Maroon 5 album

the_red_ninja wrote:I need to get my hands on new Maroon 5 album
You are a terrible human being.

Mr. Caine wrote:
the_red_ninja wrote:I need to get my hands on new Maroon 5 album
You are a terrible human being.
said the homofag

prince0gotham wrote:
Mr. Caine wrote: You are a terrible human being.
said the homofag
Reported

Mr. Caine wrote:
prince0gotham wrote: said the homofag
Reported
said the homofag

prince0gotham wrote:
Mr. Caine wrote: Reported
said the homofag
Deported

ComptonTerry wrote:I thought Tools new album was finally going to come out this year, but NOPE!
They said last year that the album was going to be released in May of this year, but they actually want to start recording in July, so I guess there's gonna be an album in 2013.