General Music Thread

A place to discuss music and video games.

this album is amazing.

Dodd wrote:
RIFA wrote: https://soundcloud.com/a-187/g-unit-kno ... alkin-bout

HOLYYYY SHIIIITTTTTTTTT
Damn Banks went in. Can't wait for the new Cold Corner mixtape.

Funny how after all that 50 hate... people on his dick again cuz he a legend now. lmao

50 always a badass. having Nas and Fab on stage... and then that "I smell pussy" ja rule diss dropping at summer jam lol

Can someone give me some good songs by Arcade Fire? I'm trying to get in to them.

Thedarknight628 wrote:Can someone give me some good songs by Arcade Fire? I'm trying to get in to them.
The Suburbs
Half Light I
Reflektor
Sprawl II Mountains Beyond Mountains
Wake Up
This is a few of them.

Thedarknight628 wrote:Can someone give me some good songs by Arcade Fire? I'm trying to get in to them.
with arcade fire your best bet would be to listen to an album all the way through, they work as a whole very well. (doesn't matter which you pick tho they're all great)

Die Antwoord new album Donker Mag is out. It's different from there their first 2 but it is really interesting. The last 2 songs on the album are completely different from anything they have out now. It's hard to explain what it sounds like but I like it.

grifball wrote:Die Antwoord new album Donker Mag is out. It's different from there their first 2 but it is really interesting. The last 2 songs on the album are completely different from anything they have out now. It's hard to explain what it sounds like but I like it.
I listened to the first half when I was driving to dinner yesterday, and it'll take a bit to get used to. Dance-able as fuck though.

-Vader

New 50 and Jack White have both leaked in the past couple days. Downloading both now, though I have no hopes for 50, partially because I've never been a huge fan, and partially because he's only gone downhill since his debut.