Home Video Release - 4K/Blu-Ray/Digital/DVD

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Ace
Blu-ray release currently set for December 15.

KEM
IN!!!

yay

So this almost confirms i`ll be seeing it on blu ray first, if it ever makes it to the theaters here anyway haha, and while its a bit depressing, i`ve got myself a great tv set, so its not so bad i guess.

Nicolaslabra wrote:
September 24th, 2020, 9:12 pm
So this almost confirms i`ll be seeing it on blu ray first, if it ever makes it to the theaters here anyway haha, and while its a bit depressing, i`ve got myself a great tv set, so its not so bad i guess.
That's also my plan. I have a mini theatre in my home so probably watch it there instead of going to theatres again.

Give me the pre-order link! :)

Guys, up until a few months ago I was expanding my Blu-ray collection ever since I got my first Blu-ray player 12 years ago... but I decided to move on and leave physical copies behind. I never paid attention to the "digital code" bit in the inscription on Blu-ray cases, but does that mean you get to, I don't know, downlowad the film somehow in the best possible quality and watch it on your TV? Can anyone elaborate? I want to "purchase" the film somehow to be able to watch at home digitally, without the need for an actual disc and player.

DHOPW42 wrote:
September 25th, 2020, 6:54 am
Guys, up until a few months ago I was expanding my Blu-ray collection ever since I got my first Blu-ray player 12 years ago... but I decided to move on and leave physical copies behind. I never paid attention to the "digital code" bit in the inscription on Blu-ray cases, but does that mean you get to, I don't know, downlowad the film somehow in the best possible quality and watch it on your TV? Can anyone elaborate? I want to "purchase" the film somehow to be able to watch at home digitally, without the need for an actual disc and player.
The code lets you redeem the film at a digital service of your choice. WB takes part in this programme (if you order a US disc) called Movies Anywhere where it's synced across most of your digital stores accounts - so it'll be in your iTunes as well as Google Play, Amazon, Xbox and so on. Of course,.remember you can purchase the film separately just on the respective digital store or Movies Anywhere.

Best quality - iTunes for sure. Plus it offers offline file downloads to your desktop, as well as all the bonus features the Blu would have. For the absolute videophile if you have several grand spare there is a service called Kaleidescape (which requires a super expensive box) where you get a 4K copy of.the film that's even higher quality than on the disc, available to download and store offline.

FYI, last I checked the 4K versions don't get you the shifting aspect ratios. Physical media is the only way.

-Vader

I watched this movie 3 times in the theater, 2 in IMAX, and I recently downloaded a a very good cam rip Torrent to see if the movie holds up outside of the big screen and audio experience in a theater. Oh wow ... the movie loses a lot of it's power. Even though it has a $200 million budget and several locations, it doesn't feel big.

I predict people who buy this movie digitally months from now will like it even less. This movie has no characters and the audience is already desensitized to the inversion gimmick half way through the movie. We will look back on this movie in the future and see Tenet as a low point in Nolan's career.