Home Video Release - 4K/Blu-Ray/Digital/DVD

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
the UHD disc is fucking amazing

-Vader

I got my UHD copy and can't wait to watch it. Like others have said I read that the transfer is stunning. I recently upgraded to an LG OLED and brought the Nolan 4k collection and have been on a Nolan marathon. I still have The Dark Knight Rises, Interstellar and Dunkirk to rewatch im 4k and based on what I read these are among the best 4k discs in the collection.

SolidMel10 wrote:
December 16th, 2020, 11:11 pm
I got my UHD copy and can't wait to watch it. Like others have said I read that the transfer is stunning. I recently upgraded to an LG OLED and brought the Nolan 4k collection and have been on a Nolan marathon. I still have The Dark Knight Rises, Interstellar and Dunkirk to rewatch im 4k and based on what I read these are among the best 4k discs in the collection.
"i deeply, truly, envy you"

Anyone have the 1hr BluRay behind the scenes footage?
I am excited to watch those and the bluray wont release here until January next year

666kalpa wrote:
December 17th, 2020, 3:54 am
I am excited to watch those and the bluray wont release here until January next year
from local video platform, see if this link works for you
https://b23.tv/BV1U54y147GA

DUNKIRKIE wrote:
December 17th, 2020, 5:55 am
666kalpa wrote:
December 17th, 2020, 3:54 am
from local video platform, see if this link works for you
https://b23.tv/BV1U54y147GA
perfect ! Thanks

Nicolaslabra wrote:
December 16th, 2020, 5:08 pm
I have an Oled display but not a 4k blu ray player yet ! (im still pissed that the ps4 pro didnt have a 4k blu ray in it, honestly!), its an LG, wich im not being sponsored or anything like that but their pannels always seem better to my eye than samsung or sony or any of the other brands that make it to my market, its not even necessary to watch 4k stuff on it to apreciate the beauty of it, 1080p content with a strong bit rate looks better than anything 4k by streaming to this day, the 1080p Dunkirk disc looks stunning, even without the HDR, i can only imagine what Tenet looks like in 4k hdr, i hope i can get my hands on a ps5 to have 4k blu ray built in.
I would recommend getting a standalone 4K player. No frills 4K players can be found for $100 or so. It could be a while before the PS5 is easily obtainable, just wouldn’t want you to wait that long. I envy your OLED ownership. Even with my mid-range VIZIO LED with dying backlights, Tenet on 4K BD is jaw dropping. (Which is saying something because I saw Tenet on IMAX 70mm and it’s hard to compete with that experience.)

Nicolaslabra wrote:
December 16th, 2020, 11:29 pm
SolidMel10 wrote:
December 16th, 2020, 11:11 pm
"i deeply, truly, envy you"

Lol, thanks. Before I upgraded to the LG OLED, I had a Pioneer Elite Kuro which way back when had the best image, but watching The Dark Knight in 4K on this new TV just blew me away.

fuck me the mix on this is ridiculous. now I see where all the complaints from when it played in cinemas came from :lol: really had to strain to hear the dialogue. The bass is just absolutely insane on this too. I had tons of fun watching it this way - finally the IMAX stuff too which really helped with the finale especially. But the sound is just too much lol