Home Video Release - 4K/Blu-Ray/Digital/DVD

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
I know all 4K discs are region free, but I've read in some cases the included Blu-ray disc may be region-locked. Are we to assume the region A,B,C applies to all discs in the digibook? I wouldn't want to find out the extras are on the Blu-ray and can't be watched.

Hustler wrote:
December 8th, 2020, 8:32 am
I know all 4K discs are region free, but I've read in some cases the included Blu-ray disc may be region-locked. Are we to assume the region A,B,C applies to all discs in the digibook? I wouldn't want to find out the extras are on the Blu-ray and can't be watched.
WB's Blu-ray discs are always region free. You'd only run into region issues with their DVDs as they are locked to one specific region.

If the Digibook has an English textbook then I am considering buying it.

Aaaargh! I can't! It's bloody delicious to look at! :clap: :gonf:

KEM
Where’s the 4K Blu-ray leak ughhh

That was beautiful. Bring on Tuesday!

KEM wrote:
December 9th, 2020, 11:37 pm
Where’s the 4K Blu-ray leak ughhh
check rarbg maybe?

Collector03601 wrote:
December 8th, 2020, 7:45 am
I guess the only digibook will be exclusive to Hong Kong, up for pre-order here:

https://collectong.com/collections/pre- ... t-digibook

PS: The company behind this (Manta Lab) is also the one planning an exclusive steelbook later. Chinese company HDzeta also said they will be doing one, but not sure about that yet.
The Digibook edition is also available here in the UK - it's an exclusive (limited to 3000 copies), called "First Edition".

I have it on pre-order. Can't wait!

^Although it contains the booklet, HMV didn’t specify if it’s a digibook or not. So it could be an amaray with the booklet packaged together in a slip cover.