Home Video Release - 4K/Blu-Ray/Digital/DVD

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Ace

I’m beyond happy that Amazon UK got that 4K steelbook. Amazon Germany has it too (making it easier for me to import it).

I’ll probably end up double dipping - the standard 4K art is really beautiful.

Word of warning - UK version might still be the "cut" one...

Why didn’t they go for a higher rating for home video instead of (possibly) sticking to the cut version? Curious to see the scene in question as I’ve seen the “uncut” version.

I’m either switching to the German one or I’ll just stick with it and get a US copy later.

Will there be a version of the film like this that "Dunkirk" had?

I assumed the HMV First Edition is a digibook but it seems like it’s not? Could be similar to the Target exclusive edition of The Rise of Skywalker. A digipak containing the discs and an additional book.

Not a fan of digibooks tbh. Got the Dunkirk one. They look nice but I can tell they don’t age well. The glue is already loosened up in some areas.

Tarssauce wrote:
November 10th, 2020, 6:58 am
Why didn’t they go for a higher rating for home video instead of (possibly) sticking to the cut version? Curious to see the scene in question as I’ve seen the “uncut” version.

I’m either switching to the German one or I’ll just stick with it and get a US copy later.
There's a cut version? What's the difference?

speedy117 wrote:
November 10th, 2020, 9:37 am
There's a cut version? What's the difference?
Apparently 9 seconds (?) were cut from the scene where Sator hits Kat.
The film would’ve gotten a 15 rating in the UK but WB/Nolan wanted a 12A rating (I guess similar to PG-13 in the US. So the board gave them a recommendation to cut some shots from the scene to get the rating they wanted. Now it seems they’ll release that version on home video in the UK as well.

The entire world got the uncut version so I have no idea what was cut exactly and how it was done.

Anyone knows when does the physical copy is supposed to be available to preorder in the US?

Forum Pro
Paradoxicalparabola wrote:
November 10th, 2020, 11:26 am
Anyone knows when does the physical copy is supposed to be available to preorder in the US?
It's available for pre-order at Target, BestBuy and Amazon in the US.