Home Video Release - 4K/Blu-Ray/Digital/DVD

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
yay

Can’t wait to buy it

Nicolaslabra wrote:
September 25th, 2020, 1:52 pm
SINCEPTION wrote:
September 25th, 2020, 10:58 am
I hope there’s a limited release one with a film cell like Interstellar
One can hope, but since they didnt bother with Dunkirk, i dont think they will with Tenet, im hoping for more behind the scenes material, i loved both interstellar and dunkirk`s special features, but part of me wishes they took the "girl with the dragon tattoo" (fincher`s) apporach with the BTS, a lot of pure set footage with sync audio, not so much of the talking heads, super edited material, but just being in the set with the crew, i think TGWTDT`s special features are my favourite of any film ever, i wish there where more like that.
Oh I would love an hr BTS at least! But the case for that release was also legit. this was a special film, so it definitely deserves an special release

KEM
I just hope it comes with a bts for the music, they’ve done it for other Nolan films and I want to see a lot of footage and interviews with Ludwig or how exactly he crafted the score

Seems like Nolan's films usually have a lot of BTS footage released. If we end up not getting a lot, like with the interviews, I will be upset. They should make up for the lack of interviews (and no red carpet appearances) by including extra behind the scenes stuff. That would be great!

One Hong Kong company already have plans for a premium steelbook release so Im definitely getting that!

4K (3-disc)

Standard (2-disc)

Via Peter V @ Blu-ray(dot)com

:clap:

KEM
Definitely buying that 3 disc

They really did the standard edition dirty.