[Spoilers] Deleted scenes and unused/alternate takes

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Oku
Should we make a list?

Deleted Priya line: "You have to start looking at the world in a new way."

Deleted Wheeler line: "Don't worry about things falling as much as rising."

Possible alternate take of Laura's line: "Don't try to understand it. Feel it."
The film version sounded possibly different from the trailer-voice-over version, but not sure.

Alternate take; there were two versions of the Protagonist reacting to the Saab (silver car) un-crashing itself:
- the dramatic "OH SHIT" reaction shot from the December 2019 trailer
- the more subdued "huh, that's strange" reaction shot from the December 2019 prologue
Neither were used in the final film, which instead opted for a shot of him just looking spaced-out and not reacting much at all :lol:

Any others?

Edit:

Two more from: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=42222&start=500

Deleted Priya line: "There are people in the future who need us. Who need Tenet."

August 2019 teaser seems to have been shot specifically for the teaser.
Possibly a first for a Nolan film?

The scene where The Protagonist is on the ship and Victor is explaining the gesture thing - in the trailer, his voice sounded little different.

i am not sure as i have watched it only once... but did we get this frontal version of the blast ?

the video how it was shot -

https://imgur.com/bnJ5TtO

No, just from Washington perspective.

Damn! Forgot about that. That shot must’ve looked insane.

Neil: We need to save 'them', here and now.

This was used in the trailer to mislead us. The actualy word is supposed to be 'her'.

From the Prologue: "Let's get him to the rally point", is changed in the film version to "Get him to the rally point" with a different take from JDW where it sounds more urgent

666kalpa wrote:
September 1st, 2020, 11:33 am
i am not sure as i have watched it only once... but did we get this frontal version of the blast ?

the video how it was shot -

https://imgur.com/bnJ5TtO
The shot of the blast seen in the final film is from another angle, camera is situated more rightward than this, and Kenneth wasn’t in the final shot.

There’s a lot of angles in the trailers not in the final film, they’re all over the place.

- the boat with JDW and Debicki pulling away from the harbor at Amalfi coast was not used.