[Spoilers] Deleted scenes and unused/alternate takes

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Along similar lines, the scene of Elizabeth and Branagh in this TV spot was misleading. These scene gave me chills was the reaction in TV spots thread and I agreed with that. In the movie itself there is no such struggle and fight between these two as the teaser indicated.

I could an envision an extreme struggle and it would have been the highlight of this film for me. There is no one on one fight unfortunately. Only a fleeting glimpse of resistance.

Along similar lines, the scene of Elizabeth and Branagh in this TV spot was misleading. This scene gave me chills was the reaction in TV spots thread and I agreed with that. In the movie itself there is no such struggle and fight between these two as the teaser indicated.

I could envision an extreme struggle and it would have been the highlight of this film for me. There is no one on one fight unfortunately. Only a fleeting glimpse of resistance.

dragon_phoenix wrote:
September 1st, 2020, 1:38 pm
Neil: We need to save 'them', here and now.

This was used in the trailer to mislead us. The actualy word is supposed to be 'her'.
I actually always heard it as "her" in the trailer, but everyone on here was saying that he said "them" so I just went with that. :lol:

Go back and watch the trailer now and I bet it will sound more like "her."

Close up of JDW climbing on the balcony's ledge was cut out, just Pattinson was used.

Oku
Whose backside even is that? Is that the Protag?

It doesn't look like him, but now that I think about it, I don't remember a single other black person in the movie aside from him XD

Like almost Mr. Nolan saying, "I made the main dude of my $200 million movie a black guy! That's enough, ain't it?!?!" lol

Alternate take of JDWs reaction to the first time looking out the airlock.

The way JDW says "Well, we'll try and keep up" is different in the trailer than in the movie. He might even say something a little bit different in the movie, but it also doesn't have that Denzel levity to it either.

blackColumn wrote:
September 4th, 2020, 10:59 am
Along similar lines, the scene of Elizabeth and Branagh in this TV spot was misleading. This scene gave me chills was the reaction in TV spots thread and I agreed with that. In the movie itself there is no such struggle and fight between these two as the teaser indicated.

I could envision an extreme struggle and it would have been the highlight of this film for me. There is no one on one fight unfortunately. Only a fleeting glimpse of resistance.
her hands are tied up for the car chase. also, Sator was never alone. His men could have intervened. Kat never stood a chance. Also, Kat is really, really skinny. Despite her height, i doubt she is that strong.