Tenet NFometer

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
7/10 for me. this is the most popcorn movie nolan has ever done. not much depth of anything. this is not really a spoiler but i wish we had more than 1 scene with Michael Caine. for the first time in all of nolan's career i was a little disappointed. on to the next one!

8.5/10. I will definitely want to watch this again hopefully soon in the theaters. I'll put it this way: I can't wait to watch this again. I also felt like I needed a remote so I can rewind scenes. This by far was the mind bending movie I've seen of his. Even more so than Interstellar.

After a second watch...it's a 9. (please update) It's top tier Nolan, and I like everything about it...the last act is glorious and is the evolution of his style into something truly singular.

After the second view, it's a 9/10 for me.

9/10 for me. I won't bother with a review because frankly I have nothing interesting to add that hasn't already been said lol. Just enjoying the puzzle that is Tenet. Even if everything doesn't always appear to make sense, it's still fun to piece together.

KEM
Add me to the OP

9/10

For me it's 9/10. Great cinematic experience

Finally seeing this tomorrow in IMAX. I’ll update the scores once I’m home.

I won't pretend that I was able to follow it all that well but it won me over with it's audacity. The "Don't try to understand it, feel it" line is perfect because I know there's a lot to think over but what really matters is that it makes you feel alive.

10/10

dafox wrote:
September 13th, 2020, 1:49 am
I won't pretend that I was able to follow it all that well but it won me over with it's audacity. The "Don't try to understand it, feel it" line is perfect because I know there's a lot to think over but what really matters is that it makes you feel alive.

10/10
coincidently this is what happens to me whenever you post

do it more

-Vader