[Spoilers] Inversion scenes/ideas that you would have liked to see

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Oku
MorenoVL wrote:
September 3rd, 2020, 4:21 am
Nicolaslabra wrote:
September 3rd, 2020, 4:18 am
MorenoVL wrote:
September 3rd, 2020, 4:14 am

Nope, that would have been cool!
i dont claim to know how inversion fully works in the film but i reckon you enter the turnstile, fully wet, then you get less wet as the rain leaves your body and goes up, then you go back into the turnstile dry, i think, dunno gotta see the movie.
Your idea is not quite right, but I'll let you find that out in the cinema for yourself.
Have fun and enjoy the movie mate :gonf:
Holy freaking yes, rain would be awesome to see inverted.

Add that to the ever-growing list of must-include things that we'd love to see in TENET 2!

Before seeing the movie, I envisioned this scenario for Sator's fate...

We get early mentions of a bullet hole in the ceiling of his office. Not knowing where it came from. Then at the end of the movie, defeated, Sator realizes why it's there, puts his gun under his chin and reverses the bullet through his head, killing himself.

MMatt wrote:
September 10th, 2020, 1:36 pm
Before seeing the movie, I envisioned this scenario for Sator's fate...

We get early mentions of a bullet hole in the ceiling of his office. Not knowing where it came from. Then at the end of the movie, defeated, Sator realizes why it's there, puts his gun under his chin and reverses the bullet through his head, killing himself.
Now that would have been cool! Alot of unearthed potential with this concept of Inversion I think. Nolan won't make a sequel though, I'm quite sure and saddened about that.