Tenet User Reviews/Reactions [Possible SPOILERS]

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Finally! LOVE IT!

64% of the people who bought Tenet tickets were men. That's a big yikes. We all know that if anything in this world is primarily liked by men then it loses all it's cool factor. Wether people like to admit it or not, women decide what's cool.

KEM
Oh...?

Retskrad wrote:
October 30th, 2020, 2:45 pm
64% of the people who bought Tenet tickets were men. That's a big yikes. We all know that if anything in this world is primarily liked by men then it loses all it's cool factor. Wether people like to admit it or not, women decide what's cool.
"Women decide what's cool"? what does that even mean? Please explain...

A Borges man wrote:
October 30th, 2020, 6:17 pm
Retskrad wrote:
It means we are on our own.

Paradoxicalparabola wrote:
October 30th, 2020, 9:30 pm
A Borges man wrote:
Retskrad wrote:
Yer hands look plenty filthy to me

AsianVersionOfET wrote:
October 30th, 2020, 10:02 pm
Paradoxicalparabola wrote:
October 30th, 2020, 9:30 pm
A Borges man wrote:

Yer hands look plenty filthy to me
:lol:

I have now seen this movie five times. I saw it with someone this time (and we hit it off quite well afterward by the way haha), so seeing it with much fuller understanding of the movie combined with the vicarious perspective of watching it for the first time in her eyes (and all in 15/70mm IMAX) combined for the best viewing experience for me so far. I felt a lot more emotion in certain moments and it finally tapped into the 'espionage' genre for me rather than just being action/sci-fi.

We were the only ones in the theater to begin with, and then maybe ten or so more people popped in around us. They were all 5-10 minutes late; as there weren't any trailers beforehand and the parking garage was closed, I'm under the impression they had full intent of arriving by the opening scene(s) and unfortunately weren't able to. For shame, because I love how this film starts. But this still goes to show that I simply don't think a lot of people are aware theaters are open in their area. My accompanied partygoer did not until I brought it up to her, as well. COVID is absolutely not a concern in theaters when they have as little occupancy as I have witnessed in these five theatrical viewings so far.

KEM
MuffinMcFluffin wrote:
November 1st, 2020, 7:15 pm
I have now seen this movie five times. I saw it with someone this time (and we hit it off quite well afterward by the way haha), so seeing it with much fuller understanding of the movie combined with the vicarious perspective of watching it for the first time in her eyes (and all in 15/70mm IMAX) combined for the best viewing experience for me so far. I felt a lot more emotion in certain moments and it finally tapped into the 'espionage' genre for me rather than just being action/sci-fi.

We were the only ones in the theater to begin with, and then maybe ten or so more people popped in around us. They were all 5-10 minutes late; as there weren't any trailers beforehand and the parking garage was closed, I'm under the impression they had full intent of arriving by the opening scene(s) and unfortunately weren't able to. For shame, because I love how this film starts. But this still goes to show that I simply don't think a lot of people are aware theaters are open in their area. My accompanied partygoer did not until I brought it up to her, as well. COVID is absolutely not a concern in theaters when they have as little occupancy as I have witnessed in these five theatrical viewings so far.
Tell us more about how you two hit it off... lol

KEM wrote:
November 2nd, 2020, 1:01 am
MuffinMcFluffin wrote:
November 1st, 2020, 7:15 pm

Tell us more about how you two hit it off... lol
:lol: