Tenet User Reviews/Reactions [Possible SPOILERS]

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
redfirebird2008 wrote:
August 22nd, 2020, 10:05 am
From what you guys are saying, it sounds like home video might be a better way to watch this movie. Subtitles will help the viewer. And you have control of the volume at home so it’s not so loud that it gives you a headache.
Absolutely NOT

Has anyone said anything about Michael Caine ? Is he great as always ? 8-)

morlock84 wrote:
August 22nd, 2020, 4:54 pm
Some critics say his part is almost a 'filler'.

I've been going through them, twitter reactions, and letterboxd reviews and they're a mix bag, a bit more positive than pro critics, but this looks like to be the least-liked Nolan film overall. AND the sound mixing complaint is consistent throughout all opinions. Nolan needs to correct that going forward, I don't care his artist reasoning, people need to be able to hear dialogue between characters.

radewart wrote:
August 22nd, 2020, 5:11 pm
I've been going through them, twitter reactions, and letterboxd reviews and they're a mix bag, a bit more positive than pro critics, but this looks like to be the least-liked Nolan film overall. AND the sound mixing complaint is consistent throughout all opinions. Nolan needs to correct that going forward, I don't care his artist reasoning, people need to be able to hear dialogue between characters.
He won’t change his sound design approach unless WB forces it on him, which I hope they will. It’s a very silly and easily correctable flaw in his filmmaking style over the last 10 years. Won’t find it in the first decade of his career, including two big budget action flicks (BB & TDK).

A trusted friend who hasn't published their review yet (I can't say who) said anyone who says the plot of Tenet is confusing is a liar, simply because for the plot to be confusing, you actually have to hear what people are saying and that is impossible.

(he overall liked it, though.)

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
August 22nd, 2020, 5:20 pm
A trusted friend who hasn't published their review yet (I can't say who) said anyone who says the plot of Tenet is confusing is a liar, simply because for the plot to be confusing, you actually have to hear what people are saying and that is impossible.

(he overall liked it, though.)

-Vader
yay

morlock84 wrote:
August 22nd, 2020, 4:54 pm
He's in the trailer.. :lol:

I know a couple people who’ve seen it, both loved it, I asked about the sound and they it’s loud but they had no issues hearing the dialogue.