Tenet Reviews/Reactions [Possible SPOILERS]

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
KEM
Best film since The Prestige?! Man...

Innovator wrote:
August 17th, 2020, 2:55 am
Not a review, but a reaction from a reliable member from Box Office Forums

https://forums.boxofficetheory.com/topi ... nt-4130186
Seeing a film early isn't as straight forward as it used to be heh. So many sanitation checks and social distancing and only a select few people per screening room, and that's only if you're lucky and happen to be in the same city. Plus masks on the whole time.
You're in for a treat. This is Nolan's magnum opus. I think perhaps his best film since The Prestige. IMO of course.

btw it was a joy to watch a movie on a screen that's actually bigger than the one in my house even under current circumstances.
Tbh, I didn't expect this.

Casual reminder early reactions are always glowing and to temper expectations. That said, the fact WB is breaking embargo just as tickets go on sale is a strong sign of confidence.

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
August 17th, 2020, 4:40 am
Casual reminder early reactions are always glowing and to temper expectations. That said, the fact WB is breaking embargo just as tickets go on sale is a strong sign of confidence.

-Vader
I agree. Although the comparison to the prestige is quite curious. Could’ve mentioned any of the other better known films of his but chose that one. Interesting and exciting but still keeping a neutral stance until I watch the film.

Yeah, it could be a strong sign of confidence.

I'm a huge fan (no shit), but I don't think too much about early reactions of this kind, especially the positive ones. I remember people declaring TDKR the bestest fucking movie ever made, and I kind of fell for that, so ever since that... I try to stay objective :D

"Tenet is Nolan's best film since Following"
-John Campea probably

Innovator wrote:

Seeing a film early isn't as straight forward as it used to be heh. So many sanitation checks and social distancing and only a select few people per screening room, and that's only if you're lucky and happen to be in the same city. Plus masks on the whole time.
You're in for a treat. This is Nolan's magnum opus. I think perhaps his best film since The Prestige. IMO of course.

btw it was a joy to watch a movie on a screen that's actually bigger than the one in my house even under current circumstances.
I am pretty sure in the past he has been caught making stuff up.

Paradoxicalparabola wrote:
August 17th, 2020, 4:58 am
Vader182 wrote:
August 17th, 2020, 4:40 am

-Vader
I agree. Although the comparison to the prestige is quite curious. Could’ve mentioned any of the other better known films of his but chose that one. Interesting and exciting but still keeping a neutral stance until I watch the film.

Yeah, it could be a strong sign of confidence.
I think the prestige is the best film or one of the best film in his taste.

Jesus of Suburbia wrote:
August 17th, 2020, 10:25 am
Innovator wrote:

That’s why I always remain neutral since you never know. Do you have an example?

Paradoxicalparabola wrote:
August 17th, 2020, 10:39 am
Jesus of Suburbia wrote:
August 17th, 2020, 10:25 am
Innovator wrote:

That’s why I always remain neutral since you never know. Do you have an example?
Not one off the top my head bit i remember there stuff with Batman v. Superman.