Tenet Reviews/Reactions [Possible SPOILERS]

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
the radical subjectivity of how people react to this movie proves Nolan got it right. He obviously delights in creating rorschach tests.

and for the above reactions, i think Raup's is the one that gets at that, stripping away conventions creates a more streamlined and alien viewing experience.

Just watched this after months only looking at reviews and scores on internet. Now i understand why it has such low rating for a Nolan movie. Maybe it's time for him to make another adaptation movie instead of keep trying his original ideas time bending movies

EyesWideShut wrote:
December 19th, 2020, 3:53 am
Just watched this after months only looking at reviews and scores on internet. Now i understand why it has such low rating for a Nolan movie. Maybe it's time for him to make another adaptation movie instead of keep trying his original ideas time bending movies
Nope. More originals from him should keep coming.

right time to look back at the best script he has ever written

Is this right thread for this?

Forum Pro
I’m not going to hold it against the film but I wish Tenet was more of a two hander between JDW (still the clear leading man in this scenario) and Robert Pattinson. They’re great together.

Backing to Rotten Tomatoes... for comparation WW84/Tenet:

WW84 started with 96% and was certified "fresh" with 50 reviews.

Now... 71% and drop with 229 reviews. And still "fresh".

I really do not understand that logic.

Interesting thread by Zoller-Seitz.

Very pleased some of my favorite and respected critics all like or love the film: MZS, Bilge Ebiri, David Sims, Robbie Collin.

-Vader