Tenet Reviews/Reactions [Possible SPOILERS]

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
ViewerAnon is reliable, but he's also probably only spoken to one or two people. He's a scooper, not an industry-based commentator.

Based on this article from LA TImes it seems several American trades and newspapers recruited Brits to review Tenet for them. No (or few) screenings for Critics in LA/NY? I expect the trades to publish later today.
Nolan’s film is finally making landfall in cities and countries where movie theaters have cautiously reopened. These include London, where some of the movie’s first press screenings were held earlier this week. The Times will publish a review of “Tenet” this week written by my excellent London-based colleague Jonathan Romney; other major American outlets are making similar arrangements.
https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-a ... oronavirus

I'm seeing it in 10 hours. I'll post my thoughts here later without spoilers

After all the hype 5 star Dunkirk reactions I know to don't take them so serious.

Pioneerr wrote:
August 21st, 2020, 8:18 am
After all the hype 5 star Dunkirk reactions I know to don't take them so serious.
I mean weren't most of the Dunkirk reviews extremely positive? 93% RT 94% Metacritic...it turned out to be a 5 star movie...i'd argue a 6 star!

Apparently the Dutch press screening is shown in 70mm, nice.

5 star rating by the big Dutch newspaper Algemeen Dagblad. But, the reviewer is very much pro-Nolan.

Pioneerr wrote:
August 21st, 2020, 8:42 am
5 star rating by the big Dutch newspaper Algemeen Dagblad. But, the reviewer is very much pro-Nolan.
Where is the source?

Pioneerr wrote:
August 21st, 2020, 8:42 am
IS it a Review? Or just the star rating? Can you post a link?