Tenet Reviews/Reactions [Possible SPOILERS]

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.

The inverted companion to the last post.

A Borges man wrote:
February 18th, 2021, 4:35 pm

i laughed my arse off when i saw the 9th section bounce off the rear view mirror and out of the car haha, but the edit makes it unnoticeable really.

KEM
Nicolaslabra wrote:
February 19th, 2021, 2:44 am
A Borges man wrote:

i laughed my arse off when i saw the 9th section bounce off the rear view mirror and out of the car haha, but the edit makes it unnoticeable really.
Yeah I never in a million years would’ve noticed that, definitely a really funny detail but in the actual cut I agree it isn’t an issue at all. Love Cinemasins and this video was really funny

KEM wrote:
February 19th, 2021, 3:26 am
Nicolaslabra wrote:
A Borges man wrote:

Yeah I never in a million years would’ve noticed that, definitely a really funny detail but in the actual cut I agree it isn’t an issue at all. Love Cinemasins and this video was really funny
goes to show the skills of Lame, the perfect amount of frames to make it invisible.

Nicolaslabra wrote:
February 21st, 2021, 6:04 pm
KEM wrote:
February 19th, 2021, 3:26 am
Nicolaslabra wrote:

goes to show the skills of Lame, the perfect amount of frames to make it invisible.
Indeed, I hope Lame continues on as editor. I think she rocked Tenet.

I hope he keeps both Ludwig and Jennifer, they brought such a freshness to the Nolan formula just like Hoyte did a while back, its a testament aswell to Chris`s vision, his style remains absolutely recognizable but you can discern the artistic input of his collaborators, they have struck the perfect balance in my opinion, the mark of a dream work environment.

KEM
He has to keep Ludwig, no way he doesn’t

Nicolaslabra wrote:
February 27th, 2021, 1:19 am
I hope he keeps both Ludwig and Jennifer, they brought such a freshness to the Nolan formula just like Hoyte did a while back, its a testament aswell to Chris`s vision, his style remains absolutely recognizable but you can discern the artistic input of his collaborators, they have struck the perfect balance in my opinion, the mark of a dream work environment.
Indeed. I think if he moves forward with Lame, Ludwig, and of course, Hoytema, he will keep pushing his artistic limits and doing new things. Whatever the situations were with Pfister, Zimmer, and Lee Smith, the new team feels fresher. I rewatched Inception/Interstellar/Dunkirk/Tenet in December and I was struck by how Nolan the movies are, but what different temperatures and feels the movies have. Can't wait to see what the next Nolan flick will be, but after Tenet, I'm more excited than ever before.

Yeah, I hope he will continue with the Hoytema/Lame/Göransson team. Because I also think Nolan is just at the beginning of finding his form and style.
I hope he'll continue to push his ambitions and creative style harder.