Tenet Reviews/Reactions [Possible SPOILERS]

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Oku wrote:
August 20th, 2020, 10:52 pm
Yes but I forgot to add that it's from WB's marketing/publicity department, so I assume that that means that it is HEAVILY biased towards positive reactions.
It seems that way...BUT, these are quite enthusiastic. Should I let these get me more hyped? How enthusiastic are the initial reviews for other movies? Are these reviews indicators?

Where are you getting the reviews from? TV Spots?

Oku wrote:
August 20th, 2020, 10:52 pm
Yes but I forgot to add that it's from WB's marketing/publicity department, so I assume that that means that it is HEAVILY biased towards positive reactions.
Either way thats still great news.

Not sure if I like all of the “funny“ references. I feel like after marvel, it’s now expected for all blockbusters to have a ton of quips in them. It may be just me though

atwins wrote:
August 21st, 2020, 12:40 am
Not sure if I like all of the “funny“ references. I feel like after marvel, it’s now expected for all blockbusters to have a ton of quips in them. It may be just me though
Mmmmm films like Tarantino’s can be funny and that doesn’t mean it takes away the quality of said movies. It can feel to flow naturally instead of being forced. It all depends on how and when they apply it I guess.

Oku
neb4ever wrote:
August 20th, 2020, 11:12 pm
Local WB marketing/publicity.

atwins wrote:
Paradoxicalparabola wrote:
August 21st, 2020, 1:03 am
atwins wrote:
Mmmmm films like Tarantino’s can be funny and that doesn’t mean it takes away the quality of said movies. It can feel to flow naturally instead of being forced. It all depends on how and when they apply it I guess.
Sorry, it should be "fun/entertaining/exciting", not "funny".

I corrected all instances of "funny" to "fun".

I was in a hurry to post and didn't proofread thoroughly enough.

Oku wrote:
August 21st, 2020, 1:06 am
neb4ever wrote:
August 20th, 2020, 11:12 pm
Local WB marketing/publicity.

atwins wrote:
Paradoxicalparabola wrote:
August 21st, 2020, 1:03 am
atwins wrote:
Sorry, it should be "fun/entertaining/exciting", not "funny".

I corrected all instances of "funny" to "fun".

I was in a hurry to post and didn't proofread thoroughly enough.
Thanks for posting man, that was an exciting read :gonf:

Is Warner including all those random blogs in TV spots? lol .. besides Total Film and Empire
Last edited by Lincoln on August 21st, 2020, 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

pardon my ignorance but i am still not sure how did u get hold of those reviews?
a little elaboration pls :D

So many positive reactions yet none talks about it as emotional. I really hoped Nolan would go back to his unashamed emotionally focused storytelling of TDKR and Interstellar.