Tenet Reviews/Reactions [Possible SPOILERS]

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
inception complex? Not my diagnosis!

danevito wrote:
August 20th, 2020, 8:26 pm
inception complex? Not my diagnosis!
Mmm inception is complex. Complicated? That’s a different story.

Dragon_316ca wrote:
August 20th, 2020, 12:37 pm
I dunno man, something seems off about this guy. He claims to have seen it in a "home theatre" because he "has connections". How is that even possible? And conveniently he doesn't want to divulge further details until "full release" because he "doesn't want to give anything away.

Is it reliable? There's no source

I tweeted at them a source of the quotes and they haven't replied back.

Oku
From local: (forgive the hasty/inaccurate interprations)

Edit: not "funny", meant "fun"
[insert five stars graphic here]

"A monumental film. One of the most incredible cinematic experiences of the last decade."
-HeyUGuys

"A movie that entertains the public and changes the game. The maximum of director Nolan's ability."
-The British Blacklist

"You must watch this incredible movie."
-NOVA

"I've never seen anything like this before."
-NME

"It's dynamic, ambitious and breathtaking. I wanted to see it again as soon as it was over."
-TheM0vieblog.com

"I couldn't take my eyes off for a moment. He never fails to meet expectations. Once again proves why Christopher Nolan is the best director of his time. John David Washington has established himself as the best leading actor with power and grace."
-CHOM FM

"A new masterpiece of a film directed by Christopher Nolan, amazingly original, fun and fresh. It's a thriller that doesn't let you relax for even a moment, and it leaves a long lingering impression even after the movie is over."
-Tribute.ca

"The pinnacle of a great theatrical film. Like Christopher Nolan movies, it shows you why dramatic films exist, and that when you're at that peak, there's no rival in dramatic films. Bold and intense, grand and dynamic. John David Washington is dynamite."
-EMPIRE MAGAZINE

"It's the perfect movie and the most perfect cinematic experience to greet us when we return to the theater where we love each other. It's worth waiting for. Nolan, with the most amazingly sensuous storytelling, is the master of storytelling. An exquisite combination of action, intrigue, and class."
-Edith Bowman

"Blockbuster of the Year"
-Daily Mirror

"Return of the Blockbuster"
-TORONTO SUN

"If you're curious about the most important film of 2020, the James Bond film made by Christopher Nolan, an absolutely huge and immense spectacle, it's probably this one. Thriller with a twist of speed, frankly breathtaking. Fresh and new bond, see it on the biggest screen possible."
-Den of Geek

"Christopher Nolan's best work, a blockbuster that can't be missed. Big, bold, fun."
-CTV

"Everything is spectacular. It captivates the mind to the point where it is spectacular and unrealistic."
-The Independent

"Action that takes the spirit out of something you've never seen before. It's a breathtaking race with time and it breaks everything we know about time."
-NOW Magazine

"A large-scale action drama across genres and a time-twisting spy thriller. John David Washington's overflowing charisma"
-Sunday Mirror

"Another reversal of the laws of physics by Christopher Nolan."
-Metro.co.uk

"Full of immersion, clever, throwing things at you to think about, and it's cool. Dynamic action hits the heart to the point where the eyes pop out."
-Total Film

"Can't be more interesting than this. "an entertainment film worth savoring."
-Radio Times

"Amazing vistas that twist and turn, tremendous threats, set pieces that keep you from sitting properly."
-Thejournal.ie

"A tremendous work, bold and ambitious, that calls for a return to the theater."
-That Shelf

"A great way to get back to the theater."
-Yahoo Movies UK

"Nolan's most ambitious work."
-Starburst

"A drugged 007 that is full of mind-blowing action."
-EMPIRE

"A dizzying spy movie. James Bond, with a huge twist."
-Marie Claire

"Experience beyond film. Non-stop action, one blink of an eye, and you'll miss a huge action."
-KiSS 92.5
Last edited by Oku on August 21st, 2020, 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Is this really their reactions/views?

Oku
Yes but I forgot to add that it's from WB's marketing/publicity department, so I assume that that means that it is HEAVILY biased towards positive reactions.

Oku wrote:
August 20th, 2020, 10:52 pm
Yes but I forgot to add that it's from WB's marketing/publicity department, so I assume that that means that it is HEAVILY biased towards positive reactions.
Most likely.

Most of those sources would be the types to use hyperbole, but that is still some huge praise for sources like Empire, Total Film, Den of Geek, HeyUGuys, etc. to not only say its great but to say its one of a kind or the pinnacle