Tenet Reviews/Reactions [Possible SPOILERS]

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Vader182 wrote:
August 27th, 2020, 4:27 pm
KEM wrote:
August 27th, 2020, 4:22 pm
I personally prefer very cold, dark, entertainment. I can enjoy more lighthearted stuff as well but I find it to be superficial and there’s no real substance, that’s one of the reason I love Nolan’s work so much.
you must be fun at parties

-Vader
you must also be fun at parties

KEM
Vader182 wrote:
KEM wrote:
I personally prefer very cold, dark, entertainment. I can enjoy more lighthearted stuff as well but I find it to be superficial and there’s no real substance, that’s one of the reason I love Nolan’s work so much.

-Vader
I don’t go to parties, I don’t drink or smoke or anything so I have no reason to go to parties lol

Lot of negative reviews today. Hopefully some more positive reviews come in

If it gets under 60% I'm officially not a fan anymore. How could he? A ROTTEN FILM! Never loved The Dark Knight anyway, that fucking lame piece of shit. I hate being a fan of films not everyone loves (Antichrist - 53%), I wanted him to make cinematic landmarks for the ages (Captain America: Civil War - 91%)

Or did Disney pay off all these dumb-ass critics to boost Mulan sales?? hmm.

Anyways, going all in on Denis Villeneuve. Though about Haneke, but that looser only got one over the 90% mark. BUM!

Robin wrote:
August 27th, 2020, 5:42 pm
If it gets under 60% I'm officially not a fan anymore. How could he? A ROTTEN FILM! Never loved The Dark Knight anyway, that fucking lame piece of shit. I hate being a fan of films not everyone loves (Antichrist - 53%), I wanted him to make cinematic landmarks for the ages (Captain America: Civil War - 91%)

Anyways, going all in on Denis Villeneuve. Though about Haneke, but that looser only got one over the 90% mark. BUM!
Wow this is something.

5/5 review by Sean O’Connell of CinemaBlend.

Robin wrote:
August 27th, 2020, 5:42 pm

HAHAHAHAH! good one bro.

Back to 80% with 110 reviews. Should be at 79% soon. Most likely will
Be below 75%

KEM wrote:
August 27th, 2020, 4:55 pm
Vader182 wrote:
KEM wrote:

-Vader
I don’t go to parties, I don’t drink or smoke or anything so I have no reason to go to parties lol
Hahahaha, in what world is drinking and smoking the only reason to go to parties???