Tenet Reviews/Reactions [Possible SPOILERS]

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Collins wrote:
August 21st, 2020, 9:15 am
hamid1993ss wrote:
August 21st, 2020, 8:49 am
What i see that most are giving 5 stars and guardian gave it 4 stars but that one person is saying that he heard that Tenet movie sucks?
Guardian gave it 5 stars
I thought that ‘one person’ meant it was a confusing film.

We're 3 hours from getting plenty of reviews, no need to scrutinize every tweet or vague remark anymore. It is what it is.

And thanks for collecting and posting reviews/reactions here <3

I would also like to remind people that Inception and Interstellar both have a 74 on Metacritic, so I don’t think there’s any need to overreact if this doesn’t get a Dunkirk-level 94.

It’s a complex sci-fi movie that’s not as accessible as Dunkirk. There will inevitably be critics who don’t care for it.

TENET wrote:
August 21st, 2020, 9:22 am
I would also like to remind people that Inception and Interstellar both have a 74 on Metacritic, so I don’t think there’s any need to overreact if this doesn’t get a Dunkirk-level 94.

It’s a complex sci-fi movie that’s not as accessible as Dunkirk. There will inevitably be critics who don’t care for it.
My thoughts exactly. This feels like he made one for the Nolan fans. As much as I loved the universal acclaim of Dunkir, there where some backhanded reviews, I think the people who didn't like Prestige/Inception/Interstellar are probably not gonna like this one.

Even The Godfather gets negative reviews :shock:

Ever since Tree of Life got anything above a 1/5, ive never taken reviews seriously. It’s good and positive if a film gets a good write up generally, but end of day means zilch.

Intonestellar wrote:
August 21st, 2020, 9:27 am
Even The Godfather gets negative reviews :shock:

Ever since Tree of Life got anything above a 1/5, ive never taken reviews seriously. It’s good and positive if a film gets a good write up generally, but end of day means zilch.
Lol Tree of Life is an amazing film

Intonestellar wrote:
August 21st, 2020, 9:03 am
Wouldn’t take any review seriously. Only your own opinion truly matters.
This is the correct approach and perspective. The Prestige is a great example. I think it might be his best movie and received nowhere near the praise from critics that some of his other movies received.

i have verified sources that tell me the film is terrible, heads up

ChristNolan wrote:
August 21st, 2020, 9:31 am
i have verified sources that tell me the film is terrible, heads up
Terrible... in the good way ?

Me a French journalist confirmed to me that the film was excellent.