Fortnite Tie-In

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
LelekPL wrote:
August 6th, 2020, 4:55 am
intersteIIarx wrote:
August 6th, 2020, 4:04 am
I'm guessing majority of players would be under 18 (I could be wrong) so they would need their parents to take them to the cinemas... and would their parents be willing to do that given the current situation? Just because cinemas are open doesn't necessary mean people feel that they are safe places to go.
Tenet is PG-13, no need for parents to go with teens.
Areas without public transits parents would need to drive their kids to the theater

antovolk wrote:
August 6th, 2020, 2:54 am
👀

Look up recent posts/YT videos about Steamy Stacks and they're all talking about this
Very few appear to be figuring the Tenet connection out at the moment
This is a fantastic marketing strategy

I already said this once and I'll say it again. Fuck IMAX I want to see TENET premiere in Fortnite. It should be Fortnite exclusive.

Uno
speedy117 wrote:
August 6th, 2020, 9:02 pm
I already said this once and I'll say it again. Fuck IMAX I want to see TENET premiere in Fortnite. It should be Fortnite exclusive.
Yeah, why do you people want to watch TENET in an auditorium with a screen that is 95 ft tall? :sick: Watching movies on a virtual screen is the FUTURE. FortNight FTW!

Uno wrote:
August 6th, 2020, 9:36 pm
speedy117 wrote:
August 6th, 2020, 9:02 pm
Yeah, why do you people want to watch TENET in an auditorium with a screen that is 95 ft tall? :sick: Watching movies on a virtual screen is the FUTURE. FortNight FTW!
i`ve said it before and i say it again, the ultimate TENET experience will be to watch a low quality twich stream from a fortnite player watching tenet, in glorious 480p, the way Nolan inteded it to be seen, i know i`ll be watching it that way.