Trailer #4/Inception Re-Release Footage

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.

I've already seen it in Loland, I mean in Poland.
This Tenet stuff looks and propably will be on the bonus disc so don't cry if you'll miss it.
Daddy talks about inversion, cast is basically excited (ATJ appears in the military outfit with red material 'badge'), they talk about practical effects over cgi, about real plane, about imax which has become something normal on the set, about closing the highway, about training etc. Basically nothing special that we wouldn't know. There are some new stills (photos and short clips)
But again I'm sure that this is an exerpt from 'bonus disc' with extras.
And of course I haven't recorded it. I'm not a criminal ;)
Last edited by CASE on August 12th, 2020, 11:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

DUNKIRKIE wrote:
August 12th, 2020, 10:55 am

I’m happy there’s an emotional core element too! Kinda dying to see the footage but the description will suffice :gonf:

Fuck man these tweets are teasing me too much I'm getting too excited :judge:

intersteIIarx wrote:
August 12th, 2020, 11:49 am
DUNKIRKIE wrote:
August 12th, 2020, 10:55 am

I’m happy there’s an emotional core element too! Kinda dying to see the footage but the description will suffice :gonf:
“Pattinson said no one has ever done anything like it before & no-one will ever be able to do it again“ I’m not sure how I feel about it. It would be better if they didn’t say things like that. People create expectations and if they are not met then controversy starts.

a random twitter account sent me this
confirmation Patel is the pilot in the plane crash scene as we suspected Image

I thought we would get 3-4 min footage, but it seems we are getting BTS footage cut with commentary from Nolan and the main cast.

Canada is getting this Friday:
https://www.landmarkcinemas.com/film-in ... ption-imax
https://www.cinemasguzzo.com/6378-incep ... ailer.html
https://www.cineplex.com/Movie/inceptio ... sary-event
2h42 minutes.
Inception is 2h28 minutes

So 14 minutes of footage?
antovolk wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 6:28 am
3 minutes 30 Trailer F4 - it's the CinemaCon footage. The BTS footage (Trailer F6) most countries are getting instead is 9 minutes 30. And the Nolan intro/Inception featurette is 4m30.
So I assume Canada is getting the BTS footage of 9m30 and the 4m30 Nolan intro/Inception featurette? That would be 14 minutes!