Trailer #4/Inception Re-Release Footage

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Uno
intersteIIarx wrote:
August 9th, 2020, 8:30 pm
2 days until UK's Inception re-release! Anybody here from the UK who can report/record what they've seen? :gonf:
My screening starts in 2 days here in NOR. I’m going to record, so y‘all can just start PM me, and I will start sharing it once I have it uploaded on my Google Drive :)

Uno wrote:
August 9th, 2020, 9:37 pm
intersteIIarx wrote:
2 days until UK's Inception re-release! Anybody here from the UK who can report/record what they've seen? :gonf:
My screening starts in 2 days here in NOR. I’m going to record, so y‘all can just start PM me, and I will start sharing it once I have it uploaded on my Google Drive :)
nice. Do you know for sure you're getting it?

Uno
gropercity wrote:
August 9th, 2020, 10:46 pm
Uno wrote:
intersteIIarx wrote:
Yes, because on my local cinema's website, it said the Inception 10th anniversary screening will include "Exclusive TENET footage"

Uno
I contacted my cinema once again, because I was unsure which footage (BTS or CinemaCon trailer) was going to be shown before Inception. They contacted me back and said this:
Hi. It's a new trailer, unfortunately I do not know the title of the new footage, but it's a different clip than the one shown before The Rise of Skywalker before Christmas. This new clip is 3 minutes and 30 seconds long.

Uno wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 5:45 am
I contacted my cinema once again, because I was unsure which footage (BTS or CinemaCon trailer) was going to be shown before Inception. They contacted me back and said this:
Hi. It's a new trailer, unfortunately I do not know the title of the new footage, but it's a different clip than the one shown before The Rise of Skywalker before Christmas. This new clip is 3 minutes and 30 seconds long.
3 minutes 30 Trailer F4 - it's the CinemaCon footage. The BTS footage (Trailer F6) most countries are getting instead is 9 minutes 30. And the Nolan intro/Inception featurette is 4m30.

Im seeing Inception 10 year + Tenet footage this Wed 3pm (I live in England). I’ll report back :twothumbsup:

Im seeing on Wednesday, not sure if able to record, but will report back too :gonf:

Uno wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 5:17 am
gropercity wrote:
August 9th, 2020, 10:46 pm
Uno wrote:

Yes, because on my local cinema's website, it said the Inception 10th anniversary screening will include "Exclusive TENET footage"
Nice. Can't wait to bother you for a recording! :P

gropercity wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 8:35 pm
I thought you had already seen the movie? :eh:

Flutterby wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 11:01 pm
gropercity wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 8:35 pm
I thought you had already seen the movie? :eh:
What?