Trailer #4/Inception Re-Release Footage

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Inception re-release announced in my country screening from 12th of August. Checking with theaters if they will have that extra Tenet, Dune, WW84 footage...

Even without it Im definitely going! :gonf:

My friend who is managing a small thearer in my city just got a confirmation from our distributors saying this will be part of the Inception anniversary screenings:

1. Tenet behind the scenes featurette
2. Nolan intro for Inception
3. Few exclusive shots from Tenet

PS: Happy to say he decided to add Inception screening, even tho only for one day as it was his last available spot, but maaan Im so happy he was able to do this for me. Cannot wait to see this masterpiece on the big screen again!
Last edited by Collector03601 on July 31st, 2020, 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

intersteIIarx wrote:
July 30th, 2020, 12:26 am
The Special One wrote:
July 29th, 2020, 11:59 pm
Friendless_at_Dusk wrote:
July 29th, 2020, 11:55 pm

Japan will get Inception again in cinemas on August 14th:

No special footage; prologue again.

Poor Flutterby!
I'd forgotten what an amazing trailer that is
quite literally my favourite trailer of all time. I remember the way it defined a new style of trailer too :gonf:
i remember watching this and thinking, "yup i love nolan". perfect trailer.

Tickets just went on sale in one of the chains here (Vox) and I immediately booked a ticket. First screening 11am on the 13th.

I hope I don’t regret this because I wanted to see it in another chain. Vox is overpriced but whatever I’m not missing this.

Official trailer for 10th Anniversary rerelease

Wow... so there's a Nolan-trailer that has the final shot of the film in it :D Has this ever happened before? :)

antovolk wrote:
August 2nd, 2020, 5:25 pm
Official trailer for 10th Anniversary rerelease
Oh man, how exciting!

DHOPW42 wrote:
August 2nd, 2020, 5:37 pm
Wow... so there's a Nolan-trailer that has the final shot of the film in it :D Has this ever happened before? :)
There's a trailer for The Dark Knight which literally begins with the last shot of the movie.

BrandX wrote:
August 2nd, 2020, 6:02 pm
DHOPW42 wrote:
August 2nd, 2020, 5:37 pm
There's a trailer for The Dark Knight which literally begins with the last shot of the movie.
True!

Uno
Just bought my anniversary tickets on the 12/08. They contacted me back and didn't tell me anything about the trailers, but they did say there will be an extra surprise before screening of Inception with a winking face, so I assume it's the TENET footage and a couple of trailers :)