Trailer #4/Inception Re-Release Footage

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Friendless_at_Dusk wrote:
July 28th, 2020, 7:09 pm
El Especial wrote:
July 28th, 2020, 6:30 pm
antovolk wrote:
July 28th, 2020, 4:29 am

^ new US date confirmed
hopefully we will get a listing of theaters who will be showing this
The situation is so fluid that I wouldn't expect anything to be confirmed until August 17th (the week of). State and local governments may open things up or shut them down based on the latest COVID19 infection numbers.
yeah that makes sense

Wonder if they will show the footage tonight at my showing of Inception here in IMAX Brussels, if they do I'll try and record it the best I can for you guys! :gonf:

MorenoVL wrote:
July 29th, 2020, 3:00 am
Wonder if they will show the footage tonight at my showing of Inception here in IMAX Brussels, if they do I'll try and record it the best I can for you guys! :gonf:
Awesome! Cannot wait! Whether or not enjoy that IMAX Nolan goodness tonight :clap: :gonf:

Collector03601 wrote:
July 29th, 2020, 4:38 am
MorenoVL wrote:
July 29th, 2020, 3:00 am
Awesome! Cannot wait! Whether or not enjoy that IMAX Nolan goodness tonight :clap: :gonf:
Thanks mate, I will certainly do! :D

So the Tenet footage is apparently what was gonna be shown at CinemaCon had it not been cancelled...!

Sounds like we won't be getting the new footage until the 12th now, the screenings in Belgium today apparently didn't have it

Makes sense, release the footage closer to the movie's release date.

Hi guys, just came back from IMAX Brussels and they only showed the prologue again. I did record the prologue in 4K as best as I could, anybody want me to upload that?

Sorry for having to disappoint you :cry:

KEM
MorenoVL wrote:
July 29th, 2020, 4:24 pm
Hi guys, just came back from IMAX Brussels and they only showed the prologue again. I did record the prologue in 4K as best as I could, anybody want me to upload that?

Yes, yes we do

MorenoVL wrote:
July 29th, 2020, 4:24 pm

yes please