Trailer #4/Inception Re-Release Footage

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
supernuage wrote:
July 25th, 2020, 5:22 pm
Hey guys

I'm working at a "Pathé" cinema in Switzerland, and almost the whole Nolan's filmography has been released 3 weeks ago already. We're showing the Batman trilogy, Inception, Dunkirk and Interstellar, and In IMAX too. I'm kinda surprised to see that you need to wait that long to see it again. In any case I can already tell you : it's worth the wait, such a pleasure to experience it in big screen again :)
you lucky! :gonf:

supernuage wrote:
Hey guys

I'm working at a "Pathé" cinema in Switzerland, and almost the whole Nolan's filmography has been released 3 weeks ago already. We're showing the Batman trilogy, Inception, Dunkirk and Interstellar, and In IMAX too. I'm kinda surprised to see that you need to wait that long to see it again. In any case I can already tell you : it's worth the wait, such a pleasure to experience it in big screen again :)
In Poland some of his movie too.

poplar wrote:
July 26th, 2020, 6:16 am
supernuage wrote:
Hey guys

In Poland some of his movie too.
What's happening for you guys in terms of the special footage?

Edit: moving to Aug 12 in the UK https://www.empirecinemas.co.uk/synopsi ... sary/f7107

Here, in Hungary Inception was scheduled to be released on July 30th, mid-week we had one cinema selling tickets, now it suddenly disappeared from their site. My guess it moves to August 12th here as well and we'll have some kind of official announcement in the next couple of days with the new Tenet release date (hopefully Aug 26-28th).

quervo wrote:
July 26th, 2020, 5:36 pm
Here, in Hungary Inception was scheduled to be released on July 30th, mid-week we had one cinema selling tickets, now it suddenly disappeared from their site. My guess it moves to August 12th here as well and we'll have some kind of official announcement in the next couple of days with the new Tenet release date (hopefully Aug 26-28th).
A Hungarian film critic confirmed on Facebook that Warner has decided to postpone the Hungarian - and, I suppose, European - re-release of Inception, although I'm not sure if it has to do with the pandemic, or there's another reason... but I guess it all has to do with the pandemic at this point.

DHOPW42 wrote:
July 27th, 2020, 4:44 am
quervo wrote:
July 26th, 2020, 5:36 pm
A Hungarian film critic confirmed on Facebook that Warner has decided to postpone the Hungarian - and, I suppose, European - re-release of Inception, although I'm not sure if it has to do with the pandemic, or there's another reason... but I guess it all has to do with the pandemic at this point.
Seems like it is moving to Aug 12 there too...

^ new US date confirmed

antovolk wrote:
July 28th, 2020, 4:29 am

^ new US date confirmed
hopefully we will get a listing of theaters who will be showing this

El Especial wrote:
July 28th, 2020, 6:30 pm
antovolk wrote:
July 28th, 2020, 4:29 am

^ new US date confirmed
hopefully we will get a listing of theaters who will be showing this
The situation is so fluid that I wouldn't expect anything to be confirmed until August 17th (the week of). State and local governments may open things up or shut them down based on the latest COVID19 infection numbers.