Who else is going into this film 'blind'?

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
MuffinMcFluffin wrote:
September 2nd, 2020, 8:07 pm
Well everyone, I made it! In my theater in Reno watching trailers. So far there may be like ten people in the theater max, and no one near me. What’s best is, as the thread suggests, I’m coming into this film blind. I’m excited that I don’t know crap about it other than the writer/director, main actors, and the title!
I'm so excited for you and am glad you were able to do this! It's the way to go but takes major self control. I'll be seeing it in 39 hours!

marshallmurphy wrote:
September 3rd, 2020, 8:33 pm
MuffinMcFluffin wrote:
September 2nd, 2020, 8:07 pm
Well everyone, I made it! In my theater in Reno watching trailers. So far there may be like ten people in the theater max, and no one near me. What’s best is, as the thread suggests, I’m coming into this film blind. I’m excited that I don’t know crap about it other than the writer/director, main actors, and the title!
I'm so excited for you and am glad you were able to do this! It's the way to go but takes major self control. I'll be seeing it in 39 hours!
Enjoy! How involved have you been pre-release?

MuffinMcFluffin wrote:
September 3rd, 2020, 11:43 pm
Too involved! :facepalm:

I've watched and looked at everything, and I've already seen some spoilers on Twitter. I don't think it will really ruin the experience but I think it would be so much fun to see this knowing nothing. I'm taking my mom with me, and she knows absolutely nothing about the movie, so I'll be interested to see what she thinks of it!

marshallmurphy wrote:
September 4th, 2020, 8:06 pm
MuffinMcFluffin wrote:
September 3rd, 2020, 11:43 pm
Too involved! :facepalm:

I've watched and looked at everything, and I've already seen some spoilers on Twitter. I don't think it will really ruin the experience but I think it would be so much fun to see this knowing nothing. I'm taking my mom with me, and she knows absolutely nothing about the movie, so I'll be interested to see what she thinks of it!
Maybe just tell her not to give up on it too early, hahaha. It moves fast. Ellen Page isn't there this time to be spoonfed and rehashed everything nineteen times!

MuffinMcFluffin wrote:
September 4th, 2020, 8:40 pm
Maybe just tell her not to give up on it too early, hahaha. It moves fast. Ellen Page isn't there this time to be spoonfed and rehashed everything nineteen times!
I was actually shocked she wanted to go with me. She's not fond of Nolan's previous films at all (hated Interstellar with a passion). I think she's just tired of being stuck at home! I'll definitely tell her not to get too caught up trying to understand it, though she's a very smart and observant lady! :lol: