Who else is going into this film 'blind'?

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
**IF YOU KNOW MORE ABOUT THE MOVIE THAN I LET ON, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM DISCUSSING IT IN HERE. I DON'T KNOW THIS STUFF BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO KNOW THIS STUFF. THANKS.**

Count me in as somebody who has yet to see any trailer, and haven't read any descriptions about what they entail. I know the few main cast persons, but don't even know if somebody like a Michael Caine is in the movie. I don't even know word about run time! Sadly, I found out the novelization's title, which I wish I hadn't done.

I'm mostly only perusing the forums today to get release date updates due to COVID-19. That's why I'm primarily staying in the Box Office Discussion thread.

This is something I'm doing more regularly with films that I know I'm going to see, and it has been a pleasant surprise. No expectations, no spoilers, just me and the film. I know it's probably too late for some of you with Tenet, and I know that sometimes we can't help ourselves by nature, but I urge you to try this with a film someday and see how awesome it makes the first time viewing experience.

Not me...simply because of the lockdown and I work remotely. This means that I spend 90% of my awake time on my laptop and PC. There's nothing else to look foward to except for Tenet so I end up spending my time speculating about Tenet.

But I usually watch movies without watching trailers. A few days before the release date, I may check out the audience score and that's about it.

I applaud your self-control in this pandemic.

I’m going in without prior knowledge, too.Haven’t seen any trailer or the prologue. The poster yes, and I own it already.

Unfortunately I stumbled across a few frames and the very basic premise of the picture, which is found on YouTube in the description but that’s about it.

I truly can’t wait to see the result — I’m sure it’ll be special. :gonf:

And I’ve never done that on another from before - definitely not in that extent. In the future, I’d happily do it again for any Nolan picture.

Uno
Damn, I wish I could be like you lol. Can't control myself when it comes to big films that I look forward to. Good job! :clap:

nah

MuffinMcFluffin wrote:
June 15th, 2020, 6:19 pm
**IF YOU KNOW MORE ABOUT THE MOVIE THAN I LET ON, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM DISCUSSING IT IN HERE. I DON'T KNOW THIS STUFF BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO KNOW THIS STUFF. THANKS.**

Count me in as somebody who has yet to see any trailer, and haven't read any descriptions about what they entail. I know the few main cast persons, but don't even know if somebody like a Michael Caine is in the movie. I don't even know word about run time! Sadly, I found out the novelization's title, which I wish I hadn't done.

I'm mostly only perusing the forums today to get release date updates due to COVID-19. That's why I'm primarily staying in the Box Office Discussion thread.

This is something I'm doing more regularly with films that I know I'm going to see, and it has been a pleasant surprise. No expectations, no spoilers, just me and the film. I know it's probably too late for some of you with Tenet, and I know that sometimes we can't help ourselves by nature, but I urge you to try this with a film someday and see how awesome it makes the first time viewing experience.
I’m with you. I even avoid seeing images of the film. Right now I only want to know the runtime.

I wish I could have done this, but I have no self control when it comes to Nolan. That being said, I usually don't watch trailers unless I see them in the theater, and I haven't been to the theater since September. So I have watched quite a few movies lately totally blind.

I've seen all the trailers and that's pretty much it. I haven't seen the prologue and haven't followed much of the onset shenanigans. I'm trying to be naive, I think it's going decent so far. Beyond the basic premise I don't really have a solid idea of what the story is about.

I'm mainly following this sub to see how the film’s theatrical release unfolds. Also it's nice to hear the cast and crew talk about the film. Their excitement kind of makes me even more hyped.

If you want to go into it blind, I'd say the Tenet section of NF of all places would be the last place I'd browse or create a thread in lmao.

I'm going in blind (and deaf cause I have not heard any music from the movie too)