Appearances of the Cast and Crew

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Beautiful.

Oku
So who has changed their avy to this already

Ace wrote:
June 18th, 2020, 12:31 pm
that was really fun to watch

More of video like this please

Ace

That was cute!

Nice to see that I have the same taste as Debicki. :oops: :oops:

Hearing that Debicki and Pattinson have watched The Dark Knight and Dunkirk while on planes must make Nolan die a little inside...

Branagh starts talking about Tenet at the 10:38 mark.

“I would say that I’m in the process of understanding it, I read the script more times than any script I have ever read, I swear to goodness.”
“I remember just a few times, I can’t tell you what the specifics were, but I began a few sentences almost every day to Chris Nolan saying, ‘I just want to get this right. You need me to do the following. Then I would explain what I thought, ‘So this is going to sound stupid’ and then I’d finish and he’d say, ‘Nope, that’s what I need you to do.’ I’d say, ‘Well, okay, I’m going to need a little bit of time for that’”
“It will reveal itself in the movie but I would say it was a kind of linguistic and kind of mental equivalent of times three tapping your head and rubbing your tummy and involved accents and backwards forwards.” 

...did he find a way to write dialogue in reverse?