Appearances of the Cast and Crew

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.

Jared Leto and John David Washington on ‘Tenet,’ ‘Little Things’ and ‘Malcolm and Marie’

https://variety.com/2021/film/features/ ... 234891635/
Leto: What was working with Christopher Nolan like?

Washington: It was one of the best experiences I’ve ever had in any team, football included. The fact that Christopher Nolan and Hoyte van Hoytema, our DP, were telling me, “Don’t worry about marks; we’re going to adjust to you.” Coming from both of them? I’m like, “Are you kidding me right now?” They were embracing a freedom, a performance, and letting us get after it, however we see it. There were no egos on that set. He’s a film enthusiast, man. He believes in the theatrical experience, and he stands by that, and I love him for it.
Last edited by natalie on January 28th, 2021, 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

If I were sitting a couple seats away from Nolan, I would not be able to focus on the movie I was watching. :lol:

666kalpa wrote:
March 17th, 2021, 2:11 am

Very rude of his wife? to be texting during the movie :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not sure if you're serious, but judging by the brightness of the auditorium, the lights are still up, which means its just the pre-show advertisements (before trailers). People always have their phones out during this time :lol:

More photos from the Rolling Stone photoshoot at @natalie posted earlier today. He's so good-looking, I couldn't resist! The article is a fairly interesting read and there's also a video on the above link of JDW during the shoot.

I dig