Trailer #4?

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Well? Didn't previous Nolan films have fourth trailers as well?

I highly doubt we’ll get another one. They’ll want to keep as much secrets in until you’re watching it in the theater for the first time. We might get a flash here and there of new footage from TV spots. Also, Dunkirk only had the August announcement teaser, the December trailer, and the May trailer, plus a few TV spots.

I think Trailer #3 is what you meant. Inception, TDKR, Dunkirk and Interstellar all had 3 trailers.

P.S: I just looked at Trailer 3 of Interstellar. It features mostly the first half of the movie, and very short scenes of some cuts of the 2nd half of the movie such that you won't able to decipher the plot. Adult Murph didn't even uttered a word.

I expect there to be Trailer 3 around 3 weeks before the release date. I want to hear more of Debicki's character, and hopefully a peek of Aaron Taylor Johnson's role.

Nicewatch wrote:
May 31st, 2020, 2:22 pm
I highly doubt we’ll get another one. They’ll want to keep as much secrets in until you’re watching it in the theater for the first time. We might get a flash here and there of new footage from TV spots. Also, Dunkirk only had the August announcement teaser, the December trailer, and the May trailer, plus a few TV spots.
With all due respect, Dunkirk doesn't really have any 'secrets' to keep though. :lol: :lol:

I agree that they shouldn't give away too much spoilers in the trailers from now on. I would rather watch a HD video interview with Chris and Emma Nolan, John Washington, Pattinson, Debicki and Branagh. Some gimmick materials like discussing the SATOR square, more behind-the-scenes and just making the website more interactive can help boost awareness of the movie.

I hope not

Well, traditionally trailers are made for cinemas, now the first line of advertising (after internet) is television, so I think a few more spots are more likely.

TDKR had a fourth trailer, Interstellar had a fourth trailer. Dunkirk did not.

I kind of expect TENET to not get one (unless it is delayed).

There are only 2 trailers so far.

Lincoln wrote:
May 31st, 2020, 10:16 pm
There are only 2 trailers so far.
Officially the teaser "trailer" is always listed as number 1, then 2 and 3 are normal, longer trailers, with the occasional 4th one just before the premiere.

Forum Pro
There will definitely be another trailer, especially if the film is delayed which is only looking more likely but for reasons other than Covid-19.