[SPOILER] Discussion/Speculation Thread

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
enfitt wrote:
July 7th, 2020, 12:12 pm
Lincoln wrote:
July 7th, 2020, 11:13 am
Of course, the stunt on the previous page is not JDW if JDW is right there. This is not how movies work.

The actual scene will have two JDW fighting? probably.
I know that daaa .
But I am saying that being that big as he is doesn't make sense
to play a JDW version
Anything might happen anyway, It's Nolan we are talking about.
I was referring to the other posts.

So... JDW saying "hasn’t happened yet" with Pattinson in the another room is followed by the scene of JDW fighting "whoever he is"? Where does Pattinson go?

DUNKIRKIE wrote:
July 8th, 2020, 10:04 am
So... JDW saying "hasn’t happened yet" with Pattinson in the another room is followed by the scene of JDW fighting "whoever he is"? Where does Pattinson go?
I think Pattinson has to take another path to catch up with them. There's a shot of him running through the same hallway

And then this shot may be after the fight is over. Pattinson has caught up with them, and JDW is looking towards the floor, possibly at the incapacitated (or dead?) soldier after they're done fighting.

hotsauce32 wrote:
July 8th, 2020, 12:34 pm
DUNKIRKIE wrote:
I think Pattinson has to take another path to catch up with them. There's a shot of him running through the same hallway

And then this shot may be after the fight is over. Pattinson has caught up with them, and JDW is looking towards the floor, possibly at the incapacitated (or dead?) soldier after they're done fighting.

People have dissected the trailer (first one) and realized that when the guy in black jumps out of the chamber, there's another guy (possibly a double) jumping out from the chamber on the other side. If that's the case, it looks like Pattinson will also have his hands full battling the other dude.

hotsauce32 wrote:
DUNKIRKIE wrote:

He's definitely not dead, from his perspective the fight hasn't happened yet

ninenin wrote:
July 8th, 2020, 1:28 pm
hotsauce32 wrote:
DUNKIRKIE wrote:

People have dissected the trailer (first one) and realized that when the guy in black jumps out of the chamber, there's another guy (possibly a double) jumping out from the chamber on the other side. If that's the case, it looks like Pattinson will also have his hands full battling the other dude.
I think Pattison was chasing the SWAT guy and he entered the chamber on the right (Pattinson's side). JDW and Pattinson then go to the chamber on both sides and then the SWAT guy got inverted and went to the left to fight JDW.

hotsauce32 wrote:
DUNKIRKIE wrote:

Yep, that's right. Damn I'm dying to see a bts featurette, I'm intrigued particularly with the collaboration of Tenet fight choreography and in camera effects.

JDW when describing his favourite action scene, name dropped Kyle Mclean (Pattinson's stunt double) which I think may have accidentally spoiled
an altercation between the Protagonist and Neil??? Or simply referring to a scene where both are fighting the baddies together???

i think pattinson is a good guy but i don't mind the twist

I think the bad guy would be branagh