[SPOILER] Discussion/Speculation Thread

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
quervo wrote:
August 16th, 2020, 5:57 pm
KEM wrote:
August 12th, 2020, 12:37 pm
quervo wrote:
August 12th, 2020, 11:28 am
About one of the posters...
If it's an actual screenshot from the movie... isn't it a huge spoiler?
Confirms that JDW saves himself?
Not necessarily.
The guy with the reverse shoot has brown backpack, JDW has black in this picture. Well, I know this doesn't proof anything, but it just confirms that either he goes back or he was already there as future version of himself.
Or maybe..
its not really a still and its obvious they Photoshopped a picture of him with the suit in the same setting. I mean seriously, the scales are obviously way off. Maybe they did as to not expose the actual setting. Also, then why his helmet suddenly off? Be kinda weird.

I really dont like the theory of them in the future saving themselves in the past and the idea of being two of them. Since its extremely cliché and any b grade time travel movie falls in to that. I expect nolan for more unique kind of plotting.

sorry if this has been mentioned before, for those who are curious, the 9 seconds of footage cut off the UK runtime was this:

On this pic from the BTS video check the monitor on the left. Im wondering why would they have it there...a reference for the actors or?

Collector03601 wrote:
August 18th, 2020, 8:56 am
On this pic from the BTS video check the monitor on the left. Im wondering why would they have it there...a reference for the actors or?
Are you talking about the one around Nolan's neck?

atwins wrote:
August 18th, 2020, 10:22 am
Collector03601 wrote:
There's a monitor on the very left, next to Poésy. I think they serve the same purpose.

So I See this movie a bit Like Minority Report :

Préventing Things happening by inversion .

Also when the plane crash , they want to save someone or pur a Dead body in it ( bodybag) . Reminds me of the First scène in the plane in DKR.

quervo wrote:
August 18th, 2020, 10:29 am
atwins wrote:
August 18th, 2020, 10:22 am
Collector03601 wrote:
There's a monitor on the very left, next to Poésy. I think they serve the same purpose.
Yep, that one. It might be, I just dont recall seeing something like this yet. Maybe because their backward movements are quite challenging, hence this will assist them seeing how are they performing them.

There was a written interview where Chris said they had playback and had to watch it after every take almost, to make sure they where doing it the right way when inverted.

Friendless_at_Dusk wrote:
August 16th, 2020, 10:42 pm
rotas wrote:
August 16th, 2020, 3:07 pm
Yes, I have known for months that it's Andrew Howard.
Your sarcasm aside, I assumed as much.
rotas wrote:
I don't see how that guy in the Audi at the port looks like Yuri...
Curious then, who do you think sitting-in-Audi-guy looks like?
Branagh

rotas wrote:
August 19th, 2020, 3:21 am
rotas wrote:
I don't see how that guy in the Audi at the port looks like Yuri...
Branagh
I feel like you are trolling me. The guy looks nothing like Branagh.

I'm not 100% sure it's Yuri but I'm 100% sure it's not Branagh!
Could be it be A T-J?
That character in the car seems likely to be one of
Sator's henchman (or even Sator's right-hand man).
What do other people think?